7/9/2013 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: Cost is $35 per person, ($25 for Jonesboro Regional Chamber and DJA members, $20 for ASU Faculty, St
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: ASU Small Business and Technology Develo
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Online Marketing Tools for Small Businesses on Tuesday, July 9th at the ASU Delta Center for Economic Development in Jonesboro to show small businesses how to setup and use simple online tools to improve their online marketing efforts. Make the most of your Online Marketing Time! Learn how to use simple and effective tools that will improve your reach with search, local optimization, social media tools and more. Many of the tools are free or very low cost. Spend more time connecting with customers and growing your business with our Online Marketing Tools for Busy Marketers workshop. Learn the RIGHT way to automate your online efforts today.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago