9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Tim Griffin: Changes Needed to Common Core Standards 17 hours ago
- A Depressing Motivator (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Bentonville Developer Gets His Land at Hall Crossing (NWA Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Simmons First National Ramps Up Growth Via Acquisition 2 days ago
- AEDC Director's Wife Hired as Anchor for SSN Media 2 days ago