9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Tandem Self-Storage Sales Combine for $5.2 Million (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Ridout Lumber Sold to Illinois Distributor 10 hours ago
- ‘Colorado Craftsman' Project Enters Little Rock Market 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Launches New Front in US Price War; Targets Aldi in Grocery Aisle 2 hours ago
- In Northwest Arkansas, Health Care Industry Building On the Boom 10 hours ago