9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 2 days ago
- Dr. Pope Moseley Resigns as UAMS' College of Medicine Dean 20 hours ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 3 days ago
- UAMS Eliminating 125 Positions Through Attrition 21 hours ago