9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Two Races and Our Political Future (Blake Rutherford On Politics) 16 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Updated: Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 15 hours ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 16 hours ago