9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Gatehouse Shake-Up Ousts Two Arkansas Publishers 1 day ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 21 hours ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 5 days ago
- Buffalo Brewing Ready To Take Wing in Little Rock 5 days ago
- More Time Given for Medical Marijuana Petitions 20 hours ago