9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 2 days ago
- Governor Wants to Move War Memorial Under Parks And Tourism 3 hours ago
- Signs of the Times (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Site Selector: Arkansas' Strong Economic Development Teams An Asset 1 day ago
- Fort Smith Foam Plant to Add 100 Workers 3 hours ago