9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Drones Take Place of News Choppers 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $42.6 Million Transaction Visits Foothills Apartments (Real Deals) 5 hours ago
- Slim Chickens' Goal: By 2025, 600 Outlets 5 hours ago
- Changing Business Models in Midair 5 hours ago