9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 2 days ago
- Are 401(k) Costs Fair? Firms Can Analyze Fees 2 days ago
- Relyance, Citizens Banks Plan Hot Springs Branches 2 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Posts Record 4Q, Yearly Net Income 10 hours ago
- The In-Person Experience (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago