9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- 4 Insurers Propose Rate Increases of at Least 10 Percent 24 hours ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Top Residential Firms in Arkansas Enjoy Home Sales Rebound 3 days ago
- Iron Yard Closing Little Rock Campus 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 16 hours ago