9/16/2013 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Arkansas State Chamber
Address: 1200 West Capitol Avenue, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Arkansas District Office, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are sponsoring a free workshop for small business owners and organizations to learn how to secure their electronic data.
Richard Kissel, senior information security analyst for NIST, will lead the Little Rock workshop. With over 20 years experience in the information security profession, Kissel is author of the guide Small Business Information Security.
As part of the United States Department of Commerce, the National Institute of Standards and Technology works to develop and promote measurement, standards, and technology to enhance productivity, facilitate trade, and improve the quality of life.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 12 hours ago