Location: John Q. Hammons Center
Address: 3201 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
Contestants: Open to Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Rules: Make the case for your value proposition. What problem do you solve? What is the solution? Who are you? What’s the market size? Why will you succeed? Be quantitative and crisp.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the winning contestant.
Networking: Attendees will be angel investors, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- JB Hunt Buys Special Logistics Dedicated LLC for $136M 1 day ago
- Paul Bookout Released from Prison 1 day ago
- From State Chamber of Commerce Leadership Arkansas Chairman Toni Bahn 6 days ago
- UCA Professor Finds CDL Training Eye-Opening 6 days ago
- Governor, Business Mark Phase One of A-State Innovation System 1 day ago