Location: John Q. Hammons Center
Address: 3201 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
Contestants: Open to Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Rules: Make the case for your value proposition. What problem do you solve? What is the solution? Who are you? What’s the market size? Why will you succeed? Be quantitative and crisp.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the winning contestant.
Networking: Attendees will be angel investors, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 3 days ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 3 days ago
- Chenal Valley Experiences Glut of Lots 7 years ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 6 days ago