10/15/2013 @ 12:00 am
Location: The Joint
Address: 301 Main St., North Little Rock, AR 72114
Contestants: Open to Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Rules: Make the case for your value proposition. What problem do you solve? What is the solution? Who are you? What’s the market size? Why will you succeed? Be quantitative and crisp.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the winning contestant.
Networking: Attendees will be angel investors, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 7 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 10 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago