Location: The Joint
Address: 301 Main St., North Little Rock, AR 72114
Contestants: Open to Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Rules: Make the case for your value proposition. What problem do you solve? What is the solution? Who are you? What’s the market size? Why will you succeed? Be quantitative and crisp.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the winning contestant.
Networking: Attendees will be angel investors, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- At Rotary, CEO Tony Thomas Talks 10 Years of Windstream 1 day ago
- Bill Clinton Eyes Exit From Charity That Has Shaped Legacy 12 hours ago
- Governor, FDA Sign Agreement Extending NCTR Program 7 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 3 days ago
- Something to Chew On (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago