9/24/2013 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: Prices Vary
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: Baxter County Regional Library
Address: 300 Library Hill Road, Mountain Home, AR 72653
The Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center will offer Advanced Facebook Marketing: Beyond the "Likes" Workshop at the Baxter County Library.
Learn how to make your Facebook Business Page stand out and convert more fans into customers. In this workshop, small business marketers will learn advanced tools, tips and best practices to get more out of their Facebook marketing.
It is $35 per person, $25 for Mountain Home and Norfork Lake Chamber members, and $20 for ASU-MH faculty, staff and students
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 1 week ago
- Allen Kerr Named Insurance Commissioner; Sheila Sharp Retained as Community Correction Director 21 hours ago
- Budget Problems Force Cuts at World Services for the Blind 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago