9/24/2013 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: Prices Vary
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: Baxter County Regional Library
Address: 300 Library Hill Road, Mountain Home, AR 72653
The Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center will offer Advanced Facebook Marketing: Beyond the "Likes" Workshop at the Baxter County Library.
Learn how to make your Facebook Business Page stand out and convert more fans into customers. In this workshop, small business marketers will learn advanced tools, tips and best practices to get more out of their Facebook marketing.
It is $35 per person, $25 for Mountain Home and Norfork Lake Chamber members, and $20 for ASU-MH faculty, staff and students
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Sprint to Add Regional HQ in Little Rock, 100 Jobs by Year's End 14 hours ago
- 10 Startups Chosen For FinTech Accelerator Launching May 16 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 5 months ago
- ArcBest Swings to $6M 1Q Loss, Cites 'Sluggish' Manufacturing 23 hours ago
- Sprint Hires Regional President, Aims to Double Arkansas Market Share 4 days ago