10/1/2013 - 10/29/2013
Price: $7.50 plus dinner
Phone: (501) 372-7976
Location: Starving Artist Cafe'
Address: 411 Main Street, North Little Rock 72114
Tales from the South is a radio show taped live on Tuesday nights which is open to the public for anyone who wants dinner and a show. The night is a cross between a house concert and a reading/show. Reservations are highly recommended, as shows are usually standing-room only.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 3 hours ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 4 hours ago
- Hutchinson Names 2, Promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission 5 hours ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 23 hours ago
- Little Rock Startup Launches RaftUp App 1 day ago