10/1/2013 - 10/29/2013
Price: $7.50 plus dinner
Phone: (501) 372-7976
Location: Starving Artist Cafe'
Address: 411 Main Street, North Little Rock 72114
Tales from the South is a radio show taped live on Tuesday nights which is open to the public for anyone who wants dinner and a show. The night is a cross between a house concert and a reading/show. Reservations are highly recommended, as shows are usually standing-room only.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 24 hours ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 3 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 1 day ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 4 days ago