10/1/2013 - 10/29/2013
Price: $7.50 plus dinner
Phone: (501) 372-7976
Location: Starving Artist Cafe'
Address: 411 Main Street, North Little Rock 72114
Tales from the South is a radio show taped live on Tuesday nights which is open to the public for anyone who wants dinner and a show. The night is a cross between a house concert and a reading/show. Reservations are highly recommended, as shows are usually standing-room only.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Mack, Donna McLarty Launch Global Fellows Program 19 hours ago