10/1/2013 - 10/29/2013
Price: $7.50 plus dinner
Phone: (501) 372-7976
Location: Starving Artist Cafe'
Address: 411 Main Street, North Little Rock 72114
Tales from the South is a radio show taped live on Tuesday nights which is open to the public for anyone who wants dinner and a show. The night is a cross between a house concert and a reading/show. Reservations are highly recommended, as shows are usually standing-room only.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 10 hours ago
- Spatial Office Transaction Tops $1.6 Million Mark (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Arkansas' Biggest Deals of 2014 Soar While Value Slips 10 hours ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 10 hours ago
- Landowners Seek Ruling On Oil Firm's Eminent Domain Powers 3 days ago