10/1/2013 - 10/29/2013
Price: $7.50 plus dinner
Phone: (501) 372-7976
Location: Starving Artist Cafe'
Address: 411 Main Street, North Little Rock 72114
Tales from the South is a radio show taped live on Tuesday nights which is open to the public for anyone who wants dinner and a show. The night is a cross between a house concert and a reading/show. Reservations are highly recommended, as shows are usually standing-room only.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Little Rock Doctor Robert Barrow Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison 1 day ago
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 3 days ago
- Maria Markham Recommended as New Director of Department of Higher Education 14 hours ago
- Online Banking Rises in Use, but Arkansas Branches Remain Important 3 days ago
- Arkansas Baptist College Names Joseph Jones President 15 hours ago