10/1/2013 - 10/29/2013
Price: $7.50 plus dinner
Phone: (501) 372-7976
Location: Starving Artist Cafe'
Address: 411 Main Street, North Little Rock 72114
Tales from the South is a radio show taped live on Tuesday nights which is open to the public for anyone who wants dinner and a show. The night is a cross between a house concert and a reading/show. Reservations are highly recommended, as shows are usually standing-room only.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 22 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 23 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago