10/29/2013 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: ASBTDC Lead Center, Reynolds Center for Business & Economic Development, UALR
Address: 2801 S University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Online Marketing in a Day." This full-day seminar will give participants the knowledge they need to establish and enhance their business's online presence. Topics include claiming your free online listing to increase the chances of potential customers finding your business when they search for your product or service online; tips and tricks to making your e-marketing communications more deliverable, track-able, and effective; social media for small business; dramatically increasing online visitors and sales by optimizing each page on your web site to attract qualified customers seeking your product or service; and optimizing your website to reach potential customers who view your website and purchase products using a Smartphone or tablet.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Senator A's Best Case (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Beechwood Flood Leads to Lawsuit Against Modus Studio 2 days ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 2 days ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 2 days ago
- Laura Hutchins Named Interim Director of UAMS Cancer Institute 13 hours ago