10/29/2013 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: ASBTDC Lead Center, Reynolds Center for Business & Economic Development, UALR
Address: 2801 S University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Online Marketing in a Day." This full-day seminar will give participants the knowledge they need to establish and enhance their business's online presence. Topics include claiming your free online listing to increase the chances of potential customers finding your business when they search for your product or service online; tips and tricks to making your e-marketing communications more deliverable, track-able, and effective; social media for small business; dramatically increasing online visitors and sales by optimizing each page on your web site to attract qualified customers seeking your product or service; and optimizing your website to reach potential customers who view your website and purchase products using a Smartphone or tablet.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 21 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago