10/29/2013 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: Red Goose Grand Hall
Address: 101 S. Pruett St., Paragould, AR
Main Street Arkansas will host presentations by Randy Wilson, president and director of design with Community Design.
In Paragould, Wilson will present “Purposeful Preservation: Making Good Design Happen,” which will explore how the Main Street Program fits within the overall issue of community and economic development, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Red Goose Grand Hall at 101 South Pruett Street. For more information, contact Samantha Evans at (501) 324-9880 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Gina Jarrett at (870) 240-0544 or email@example.com.
Randy Wilson is the president of Community Design Solutions in Columbia, S.C., serves as the director of design services for Mississippi Main Street, and is the consulting architect to Main Street South Carolina. He has worked in more than 200 Main Street communities across the United States, providing creative design and planning recommendations as part of a team of design professionals.
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International
- Fort Smith Foundation Considers Osteopathic Medical School
- $5.2 Million Recovered So Far in Affiliated Foods Bankruptcy Case 2 months ago
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International 16 hours ago
- Revenue at Largest Private Companies Ranges From $80 Million to $3 Billion 2 years ago
- North Carolina's Blake Anderson Named Football Coach at Arkansas State 10 hours ago
- Target: 40M Card Accounts Might Be Breached 14 hours ago