11/4/2013 12:00 am - 11/7/2013 12:00 am
Location: UALR-Engineering and Information Technology Building
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
Please join us on the campus of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, November 7-9, 2013, for the 18th International Conference on Information Quality (ICIQ).
ICIQ is the premier international conference on information and data quality started in 1995 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Information Quality Program to promote the exchange of information and the development of knowledge, skills, and best practices in information and data quality. The ICIQ attracts researchers and practitioners from the academic, public and private sectors and has a strong international following including IQ professionals from Canada, Australia, China, UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, India, Brazil, Argentina, Finland, to name a few.
This year’s conference will feature a keynote address on Entity Resolution and Data Quality Frameworks for Big Data by Dr. Scott Schumacher, an IBM Distinguished Engineer and Chief Scientist for IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management, presentations on current IQ research and practice, cases studies, announcement and presentation of the Ballou-Pazer IQ Dissertation Award (click here for nomination information), and tours and 3D visualization demos in the UALR Emerging Analytics Center.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- The Best & Worst of 2014 10 hours ago
- Jeff Gardner Forfeited Windstream Shares in Resignation 10 hours ago
- Uncertainty Surrounds Gay Marriage Case (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 hours ago