2/12/2014 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Union 507
Address: Arkansas Union, Fayetteville, AR 72701
The University of Arkansas Diversity Networking Event offers companies/organizations the opportunity to meet and interact with U of A students from underrepresented populations to learn more about how they can contribute to your organization. Employers are encouraged to register for the U of A Diversity Networking Event to meet and network with students from underrepresented and diverse populations who are eager to learn about your internship and full-time opportunities. This event will be a small career fair type setting. However, there is no need to bring a company display. You are welcome to bring a company table cloth, giveaways, business cards, and other materials that you would like to distribute to interested students. We are working in collaboration with the Center for Educational Access, Veterans Resource Information Center, the Center for Multicultural and Diversity Education, UA Black Alumni Society, UA Alumni Association, and diverse student organizations and groups to promote this event to students. We hope you will register and join us! The employer registration deadline is February 4th.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 4 hours ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 22 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 23 hours ago
- Marcus Devine Named New Director for Division of Youth Services 1 day ago