3/12/2014 5:15 pm - 7:45 pm
Phone: (870) 230-5184
Location: College of the Ouachitas
Address: 1 College Circle, Malvern, AR 72104
No matter how large or small, all businesses should have a written plan. A business plan helps to define concepts, evaluate the competition, analyze markets, determine risks and estimate financial potential. Business plans are required to obtain a small business loan. This in-depth seminar discusses the business planning process in detail. Participants will learn about the importance of planning and the elements that go into a good plan. For new entrepreneurs, Starting a Business in Arkansas is recommended as a first step.
Speaker: John Gardner, HSU SBTDC Training Coordinator
Co-sponsor: The College of the Ouachitas
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- 5:15 PM to 7:45 PM
- The College of the Ouachitas
- Cost: $35.00
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!