2/8/2014 - 5/11/2014
Price: $10; seniors, teachers, military & children ages 1-12 are $8; under 1 & members are free
Phone: (501) 396-7050
Location: Museum of Discovery
Address: 500 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Featuring 12 exhibits comprised of 20 activity stations that demonstrate nuances of building a city, the exhibits present challenges that can be readily solved through engineering principles. With hands-on activities, multi-media computers, and a video, the exhibition appeals to a wide variety of learning styles. Exhibits are designed to include activities for visitors of all ages.
Museum hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tues.-Sat., 1-5 p.m. Sun.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Gatehouse Shake-Up Ousts Two Arkansas Publishers 1 day ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 19 hours ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 4 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 7 days ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 4 days ago