2/8/2014 - 5/11/2014
Price: $10; seniors, teachers, military & children ages 1-12 are $8; under 1 & members are free
Phone: (501) 396-7050
Location: Museum of Discovery
Address: 500 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Featuring 12 exhibits comprised of 20 activity stations that demonstrate nuances of building a city, the exhibits present challenges that can be readily solved through engineering principles. With hands-on activities, multi-media computers, and a video, the exhibition appeals to a wide variety of learning styles. Exhibits are designed to include activities for visitors of all ages.
Museum hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tues.-Sat., 1-5 p.m. Sun.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 3 days ago
- Affordable Care Act Pushes Up Revenue for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield 3 days ago
- Little Rock Company Priority Growing Under the Wire 3 days ago
- Editor Roger Hodge Leaves Oxford American for The Intercept 12 hours ago