2/8/2014 - 5/11/2014
Price: $10; seniors, teachers, military & children ages 1-12 are $8; under 1 & members are free
Phone: (501) 396-7050
Location: Museum of Discovery
Address: 500 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Featuring 12 exhibits comprised of 20 activity stations that demonstrate nuances of building a city, the exhibits present challenges that can be readily solved through engineering principles. With hands-on activities, multi-media computers, and a video, the exhibition appeals to a wide variety of learning styles. Exhibits are designed to include activities for visitors of all ages.
Museum hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tues.-Sat., 1-5 p.m. Sun.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Windstream Cuts 21 Jobs in Arkansas 21 hours ago
- Menguin of Fayetteville Sold for $25M 22 hours ago
- Arlington Hotel Owner Hires Cromwell Architects to Assess Property 1 day ago
- Del Monte Foods Sells Sager Creek, Siloam Springs Plant Closes 2 days ago
- Marshall Saviers on What's Missing from Northwest Arkansas' Growth Experience 5 days ago