2/8/2014 - 5/11/2014
Price: $10; seniors, teachers, military & children ages 1-12 are $8; under 1 & members are free
Phone: (501) 396-7050
Location: Museum of Discovery
Address: 500 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Featuring 12 exhibits comprised of 20 activity stations that demonstrate nuances of building a city, the exhibits present challenges that can be readily solved through engineering principles. With hands-on activities, multi-media computers, and a video, the exhibition appeals to a wide variety of learning styles. Exhibits are designed to include activities for visitors of all ages.
Museum hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tues.-Sat., 1-5 p.m. Sun.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago