1/16/2014 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (479) 575-4151
Location: John Q. Hammons Center
Address: 3201 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
The University of Arkansas will host a panel of economic forecasters for its 20th annual Business Forecast Luncheon on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event, coordinated by the Center for Business and Economic Research in the Sam M. Walton College of Business, will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the John Q. Hammons Convention Center in Rogers.
Registration information is available here.
The event will be moderated by Donnie Smith, CEO of Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, the world's largest meat processor. Others on the panel are:
- Richard Yamarone, a Bloomberg economist who will deliver the domestic business forecast.
- Yi Wen, an assistance vice president in the research department of the St. Louis Federal Reserve, who will deliver the global economic forecast.
- Kathy Deck, the director of the Center for Business and Economic Research, who will deliver the Arkansas business forecast.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 3 years ago
- Update: Gene Cauley's Death Ruled Suicide 2 weeks ago
- Traveling the Globe in Search of Jobs (Mike Preston Commentary) 6 days ago
- NFL's Darren McFadden Learns Lesson From Financial Fumble 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 2 years ago