1/16/2014 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (479) 575-4151
Location: John Q. Hammons Center
Address: 3201 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
The University of Arkansas will host a panel of economic forecasters for its 20th annual Business Forecast Luncheon on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event, coordinated by the Center for Business and Economic Research in the Sam M. Walton College of Business, will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the John Q. Hammons Convention Center in Rogers.
Registration information is available here.
The event will be moderated by Donnie Smith, CEO of Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, the world's largest meat processor. Others on the panel are:
- Richard Yamarone, a Bloomberg economist who will deliver the domestic business forecast.
- Yi Wen, an assistance vice president in the research department of the St. Louis Federal Reserve, who will deliver the global economic forecast.
- Kathy Deck, the director of the Center for Business and Economic Research, who will deliver the Arkansas business forecast.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Thinking Big Rigs, Arkansas Company Cleans Up 3 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 4 weeks ago
- Union Partners to Build Facility on Big River Steel Campus 4 days ago
- Youth Services Bankruptcy Unveils Theft Case, FBI Probe 1 week ago
- Tom Garrison, Who Led American Freightways, Dies at 57 6 days ago