1/16/2014 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (479) 575-4151
Location: John Q. Hammons Center
Address: 3201 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
The University of Arkansas will host a panel of economic forecasters for its 20th annual Business Forecast Luncheon on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event, coordinated by the Center for Business and Economic Research in the Sam M. Walton College of Business, will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the John Q. Hammons Convention Center in Rogers.
Registration information is available here.
The event will be moderated by Donnie Smith, CEO of Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, the world's largest meat processor. Others on the panel are:
- Richard Yamarone, a Bloomberg economist who will deliver the domestic business forecast.
- Yi Wen, an assistance vice president in the research department of the St. Louis Federal Reserve, who will deliver the global economic forecast.
- Kathy Deck, the director of the Center for Business and Economic Research, who will deliver the Arkansas business forecast.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 2 days ago
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 2 days ago
- Road Fix Up to Voters? ‘Well, Maybe' 4 days ago
- Arts Organization Gets Land Near Marshals Museum Site in Fort Smith 18 hours ago
- Governor Tells Europe U.S. Is Still Committed to Global Trade 23 hours ago