1/16/2014 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (479) 575-4151
Location: John Q. Hammons Center
Address: 3201 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
The University of Arkansas will host a panel of economic forecasters for its 20th annual Business Forecast Luncheon on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The event, coordinated by the Center for Business and Economic Research in the Sam M. Walton College of Business, will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the John Q. Hammons Convention Center in Rogers.
Registration information is available here.
The event will be moderated by Donnie Smith, CEO of Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, the world's largest meat processor. Others on the panel are:
- Richard Yamarone, a Bloomberg economist who will deliver the domestic business forecast.
- Yi Wen, an assistance vice president in the research department of the St. Louis Federal Reserve, who will deliver the global economic forecast.
- Kathy Deck, the director of the Center for Business and Economic Research, who will deliver the Arkansas business forecast.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 19 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 14 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 3 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 2 days ago
- Citing Demand, Metova Plans 100 New Jobs in Conway 2 days ago