1/27/2014 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Little Rock Women Founders Meet-Up Group will gather on Monday, January 27th at 5:30 at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. The topic of discussion for this 2nd session of the meet-up group will be “what startup founders need to know about the web and social media”. Speakers for this event will be: Eric Caldwell - owner of WebJive, Emily Reeves - Director of Digital Innovation and Insight Planning at Stone Ward and Brent Gambill - VP of Digital and Social Media at Martin-Wilbourn Partners.
This event is sponsored by the Arkansas Venture Center, the Stroud Group Consulting and Create Little Rock. Attendance is free to the public, but advance registration is requested via http://www.meetup.com/Women-Founders.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 1 week ago
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 22 hours ago
- Allen Kerr Named Insurance Commissioner; Sheila Sharp Retained as Community Correction Director 1 day ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 3 hours ago
- Prudent Planning Pays Off for Cooper Communities 3 days ago