1/27/2014 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Little Rock Women Founders Meet-Up Group will gather on Monday, January 27th at 5:30 at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. The topic of discussion for this 2nd session of the meet-up group will be “what startup founders need to know about the web and social media”. Speakers for this event will be: Eric Caldwell - owner of WebJive, Emily Reeves - Director of Digital Innovation and Insight Planning at Stone Ward and Brent Gambill - VP of Digital and Social Media at Martin-Wilbourn Partners.
This event is sponsored by the Arkansas Venture Center, the Stroud Group Consulting and Create Little Rock. Attendance is free to the public, but advance registration is requested via http://www.meetup.com/Women-Founders.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Dave & Buster's Property Sold for $8.1 Million 5 days ago
- Chamber-Backed Marijuana Bill Awaiting Governor's Signature 1 day ago
- Arkansas Senate Exempts College Sporting Events from Concealed Carry Law 24 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Signs Bill Allowing Lawsuits Over Videos 5 hours ago
- Trump Budget Cuts Rattle Meals On Wheels 3 days ago