1/27/2014 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Little Rock Women Founders Meet-Up Group will gather on Monday, January 27th at 5:30 at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. The topic of discussion for this 2nd session of the meet-up group will be “what startup founders need to know about the web and social media”. Speakers for this event will be: Eric Caldwell - owner of WebJive, Emily Reeves - Director of Digital Innovation and Insight Planning at Stone Ward and Brent Gambill - VP of Digital and Social Media at Martin-Wilbourn Partners.
This event is sponsored by the Arkansas Venture Center, the Stroud Group Consulting and Create Little Rock. Attendance is free to the public, but advance registration is requested via http://www.meetup.com/Women-Founders.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- State Supreme Court Denies Alltel Motion for Arbitration 21 hours ago
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 2 days ago
- U.S. Marshals Museum Gets $5M Pledge 21 hours ago
- Arkansas' Higher Education Enrollment Down 1 Percent 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 17 hours ago