1/27/2014 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Little Rock Women Founders Meet-Up Group will gather on Monday, January 27th at 5:30 at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. The topic of discussion for this 2nd session of the meet-up group will be “what startup founders need to know about the web and social media”. Speakers for this event will be: Eric Caldwell - owner of WebJive, Emily Reeves - Director of Digital Innovation and Insight Planning at Stone Ward and Brent Gambill - VP of Digital and Social Media at Martin-Wilbourn Partners.
This event is sponsored by the Arkansas Venture Center, the Stroud Group Consulting and Create Little Rock. Attendance is free to the public, but advance registration is requested via http://www.meetup.com/Women-Founders.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 21 hours ago
- Don Soderquist, Former Wal-Mart COO, Dies at 82 21 hours ago
- Foreclosure Hearing Delayed Amid Possible Main Street Lofts Sale 21 hours ago
- Webb: State Needs 'More Swagger' in Approach to Tourism 3 days ago
- Hugg & Hall Purchases RPM Services & Rentals of Louisiana 2 days ago