1/27/2014 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Little Rock Women Founders Meet-Up Group will gather on Monday, January 27th at 5:30 at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. The topic of discussion for this 2nd session of the meet-up group will be “what startup founders need to know about the web and social media”. Speakers for this event will be: Eric Caldwell - owner of WebJive, Emily Reeves - Director of Digital Innovation and Insight Planning at Stone Ward and Brent Gambill - VP of Digital and Social Media at Martin-Wilbourn Partners.
This event is sponsored by the Arkansas Venture Center, the Stroud Group Consulting and Create Little Rock. Attendance is free to the public, but advance registration is requested via http://www.meetup.com/Women-Founders.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- Update: Judge Sentences Martha Shoffner to 30 Months in Prison 22 hours ago
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 1 day ago
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- At the Martha Shoffner Sentencing, Questions Over 'Benefit,' Jurisdiction 22 hours ago
- Leslie Rutledge: Arkansas Law Allows 'Open Carry' of Guns 20 hours ago