1/30/2014 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Arkansas State’s Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC), the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Downtown Jonesboro Association are offering an “Introduction to Social Media Marketing Success” seminar on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 1-3 p.m. at the Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Instructor will be Tracie Bergman of AceOne Technologies. The seminar will help area small businesses and organizations learn how to develop an effective social media marketing plan.
Cost is $35 per person, ($25 for Jonesboro Regional Chamber and DJA members, $20 for ASU faculty, staff and students). Register for this workshop by calling the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517 or e-mail your registration to email@example.com.
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, First Community Bank, Focus Bank, Simmons First Bank and AceOne Technologies.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 16 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago