1/30/2014 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Arkansas State’s Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC), the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Downtown Jonesboro Association are offering an “Introduction to Social Media Marketing Success” seminar on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 1-3 p.m. at the Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Instructor will be Tracie Bergman of AceOne Technologies. The seminar will help area small businesses and organizations learn how to develop an effective social media marketing plan.
Cost is $35 per person, ($25 for Jonesboro Regional Chamber and DJA members, $20 for ASU faculty, staff and students). Register for this workshop by calling the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517 or e-mail your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, First Community Bank, Focus Bank, Simmons First Bank and AceOne Technologies.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- New Walmart Convenience Store To Open in Bentonville 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago