1/30/2014 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Arkansas State’s Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC), the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Downtown Jonesboro Association are offering an “Introduction to Social Media Marketing Success” seminar on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 1-3 p.m. at the Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Instructor will be Tracie Bergman of AceOne Technologies. The seminar will help area small businesses and organizations learn how to develop an effective social media marketing plan.
Cost is $35 per person, ($25 for Jonesboro Regional Chamber and DJA members, $20 for ASU faculty, staff and students). Register for this workshop by calling the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517 or e-mail your registration to email@example.com.
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, First Community Bank, Focus Bank, Simmons First Bank and AceOne Technologies.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares' 1Q Profit A Record, Up 56 Percent 6 hours ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 6 hours ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 6 hours ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 1 day ago