1/30/2014 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Arkansas State’s Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC), the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Downtown Jonesboro Association are offering an “Introduction to Social Media Marketing Success” seminar on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 1-3 p.m. at the Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Instructor will be Tracie Bergman of AceOne Technologies. The seminar will help area small businesses and organizations learn how to develop an effective social media marketing plan.
Cost is $35 per person, ($25 for Jonesboro Regional Chamber and DJA members, $20 for ASU faculty, staff and students). Register for this workshop by calling the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517 or e-mail your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, First Community Bank, Focus Bank, Simmons First Bank and AceOne Technologies.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 1 day ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 9 hours ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 14 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 5 hours ago