2/13/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs and students who are developing products with high commercial potential are encouraged to attend “Commercializing Your Technology: Moving from Idea to Market” from 8:00 a.m. to noon on Thursday, Feb. 13.
This workshop is hosted by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center (ASBTDC) and will be held in the Delta Center for Economic Development on the ASU campus in Jonesboro. University staff and faculty may attend for free; students may attend at the reduced registration rate of $25. The regular registration rate for individuals not affiliated with the university is $50.
Led by Brian Rogers, Director of the Arkansas State University Catalyst Innovation Accelerator, the training will focus on basic processes related to entrepreneurship, technology transfer, and commercialization. The training topics will specifically comprise trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, confidentiality, strategic collaborations, funding, transfers of rights, licensing, entity formation, marketing summaries, proof of concept, lean start-up principles, and presenting to investors.
Advance registration is required to save your seat. Register online here. The deadline to register for this event is this Monday, Feb. 10.
For more information, contact Laura Miller at 870.972.3517 or email@example.com.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- More Indictments Expected in Ecclesia Kickback Case 14 hours ago
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 3 days ago
- Biggest Deals in Arkansas Rise 11 Percent in 2016 14 hours ago
- 'Bathroom Bill' Could Upend Arkansas Session (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 7 hours ago
- Collision Center Buy Tops $2.5 Million (Real Deals) 14 hours ago