2/13/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs and students who are developing products with high commercial potential are encouraged to attend “Commercializing Your Technology: Moving from Idea to Market” from 8:00 a.m. to noon on Thursday, Feb. 13.
This workshop is hosted by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center (ASBTDC) and will be held in the Delta Center for Economic Development on the ASU campus in Jonesboro. University staff and faculty may attend for free; students may attend at the reduced registration rate of $25. The regular registration rate for individuals not affiliated with the university is $50.
Led by Brian Rogers, Director of the Arkansas State University Catalyst Innovation Accelerator, the training will focus on basic processes related to entrepreneurship, technology transfer, and commercialization. The training topics will specifically comprise trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, confidentiality, strategic collaborations, funding, transfers of rights, licensing, entity formation, marketing summaries, proof of concept, lean start-up principles, and presenting to investors.
Advance registration is required to save your seat. Register online here. The deadline to register for this event is this Monday, Feb. 10.
For more information, contact Laura Miller at 870.972.3517 or email@example.com.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- House of Cards: How John Rogers Bilked Banks, Conned Collectors 1 day ago
- A Look Inside a $12.4 Million Slap at Wal-Mart 2 weeks ago
- Bark Bar Nears Opening With No Time to Paws 1 day ago
- Different Drug War Rages Over Savings, Prescription Costs 1 day ago
- Financial Cleanup Continues in Main Street Lofts Mess 1 day ago