1/25/2014 - 4/30/2014
Price: $10, youth ages 3-12 are $7
Phone: (501) 767-3461
Location: Mid-America Science Museum
Address: 500 Mid America Blvd., Hot Springs, AR 71913
NanoDays activities are designed to allow visitors to observe how things react differently as they get smaller. See the unexpected properties of materials at the supertiny, nanoscale. Museum hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 17 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago