2/25/2014 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Anyone who participates in buying or selling online will benefit from the detailed seminar “E-Commerce 101.” The seminar will feature all of the basics for building an online business. It will be held Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 1-4 p.m., at the Arkansas State University Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Manu Nair of Ace One Technologies in Jonesboro will cover all facets of building an online business from the store front, shopping cart, payment processor, shipping, Point of Sale (POS), data security, new trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technologies.
“E-Commerce 101” will include a range of topics including software and technology basics, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance and data security, trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technology in e-commerce.
The cost of this seminar is $35. Students, faculty, and staff cost is $17.50. Advance registration is required to save a seat. Register online at http://asbtdc.org/training/jonesboro-events/ or you may call 870-972-3517. The deadline to register for this event is Monday, Feb. 24.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 15 hours ago