2/25/2014 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Anyone who participates in buying or selling online will benefit from the detailed seminar “E-Commerce 101.” The seminar will feature all of the basics for building an online business. It will be held Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 1-4 p.m., at the Arkansas State University Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Manu Nair of Ace One Technologies in Jonesboro will cover all facets of building an online business from the store front, shopping cart, payment processor, shipping, Point of Sale (POS), data security, new trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technologies.
“E-Commerce 101” will include a range of topics including software and technology basics, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance and data security, trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technology in e-commerce.
The cost of this seminar is $35. Students, faculty, and staff cost is $17.50. Advance registration is required to save a seat. Register online at http://asbtdc.org/training/jonesboro-events/ or you may call 870-972-3517. The deadline to register for this event is Monday, Feb. 24.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 4 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 3 hours ago
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 1 day ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Zilkha Biomass Energy Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 2 hours ago