2/25/2014 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Anyone who participates in buying or selling online will benefit from the detailed seminar “E-Commerce 101.” The seminar will feature all of the basics for building an online business. It will be held Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 1-4 p.m., at the Arkansas State University Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Manu Nair of Ace One Technologies in Jonesboro will cover all facets of building an online business from the store front, shopping cart, payment processor, shipping, Point of Sale (POS), data security, new trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technologies.
“E-Commerce 101” will include a range of topics including software and technology basics, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance and data security, trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technology in e-commerce.
The cost of this seminar is $35. Students, faculty, and staff cost is $17.50. Advance registration is required to save a seat. Register online at http://asbtdc.org/training/jonesboro-events/ or you may call 870-972-3517. The deadline to register for this event is Monday, Feb. 24.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago