2/25/2014 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Anyone who participates in buying or selling online will benefit from the detailed seminar “E-Commerce 101.” The seminar will feature all of the basics for building an online business. It will be held Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 1-4 p.m., at the Arkansas State University Delta Center for Economic Development, 319 University Loop Circle.
Manu Nair of Ace One Technologies in Jonesboro will cover all facets of building an online business from the store front, shopping cart, payment processor, shipping, Point of Sale (POS), data security, new trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technologies.
“E-Commerce 101” will include a range of topics including software and technology basics, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance and data security, trends and tactics, strategies for success, and emerging technology in e-commerce.
The cost of this seminar is $35. Students, faculty, and staff cost is $17.50. Advance registration is required to save a seat. Register online at http://asbtdc.org/training/jonesboro-events/ or you may call 870-972-3517. The deadline to register for this event is Monday, Feb. 24.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 16 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 16 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 16 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 16 hours ago