4/3/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: UAMS Rayford Auditorium
Address: 4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Entrepreneurs and university researchers are invited to attend the free, half-day workshop, "Commercialization Strategies Using the SBIR/STTR Program" on April 3 from 8 a.m. to noon at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Rayford Auditorium.
This half-day workshop will focus on specific commercialization strategies, including how to engage potential strategic alliance partners using the SBIR program, and will also offer tips and techniques for strong science/technology research plans and commercialization plans.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance with researching government organizations, research areas and specific topics, resources for understanding and responding to the financial and administrative requirements, reviewing unique intellectual property considerations for SBIR program ventures and understanding the proposal evaluation process.
The speaker will be Sharon Ballard, CEO and president of EnableVentures.
The event is sponsored by UAMS BioVentures, the commercialization and licensing division of UAMS. UAMS researchers are encouraged to contact Ben Wofford at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how BioVentures can assist throughout each stage of research project commercialization.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Company Plans $900M, 440-Mile Crude Oil Pipeline Across Arkansas 19 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 2 days ago
- In Memphis, TVA Will Replace Coal with Natural Gas 18 hours ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 24 hours ago
- Co-op Ozark Natural Foods Preps for Whole Foods Competition in Fayetteville 4 days ago