4/3/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: UAMS Rayford Auditorium
Address: 4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Entrepreneurs and university researchers are invited to attend the free, half-day workshop, "Commercialization Strategies Using the SBIR/STTR Program" on April 3 from 8 a.m. to noon at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Rayford Auditorium.
This half-day workshop will focus on specific commercialization strategies, including how to engage potential strategic alliance partners using the SBIR program, and will also offer tips and techniques for strong science/technology research plans and commercialization plans.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance with researching government organizations, research areas and specific topics, resources for understanding and responding to the financial and administrative requirements, reviewing unique intellectual property considerations for SBIR program ventures and understanding the proposal evaluation process.
The speaker will be Sharon Ballard, CEO and president of EnableVentures.
The event is sponsored by UAMS BioVentures, the commercialization and licensing division of UAMS. UAMS researchers are encouraged to contact Ben Wofford at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how BioVentures can assist throughout each stage of research project commercialization.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 7 hours ago
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- IA Client Firm SEAS Education not Typical 'Startup' 7 hours ago
- One Bank Makes Claim on Branch Property Titled to Scooter Stuart Partnership 7 hours ago