4/17/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: UAMS Rayford Auditorium
Address: 4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
This half-day workshop will focus on best practices for preparing key sections of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) proposals. Proposal sections to be discussed in detail include the Research/Work Plan, Commercialization Plan, and unique intellectual property and accounting considerations.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance with researching government organizations, research areas and specific topics, resources for understanding and responding to the financial and administrative requirements, reviewing unique intellectual property considerations for SBIR program ventures and understanding the proposal evaluation process.
The speaker will be Sharon Ballard, CEO and president of EnableVentures.
The event is sponsored by UAMS BioVentures, the commercialization and licensing division of UAMS. UAMS researchers are encouraged to contact Ben Wofford at email@example.com for more information about how BioVentures can assist throughout each stage of research project commercialization.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Sprint to Add Regional HQ in Little Rock, 100 Jobs by Year's End 2 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Endorses I-30 Plan 4 days ago
- Jacksonville Buildings to be Demolished Before $65M High School Construction 1 week ago
- MedExpress Double-Dose Buy Tops $4.4 Million (Real Deals) 7 days ago
- Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from I-57 Designation 2 days ago