4/17/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: UAMS Rayford Auditorium
Address: 4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
This half-day workshop will focus on best practices for preparing key sections of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) proposals. Proposal sections to be discussed in detail include the Research/Work Plan, Commercialization Plan, and unique intellectual property and accounting considerations.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance with researching government organizations, research areas and specific topics, resources for understanding and responding to the financial and administrative requirements, reviewing unique intellectual property considerations for SBIR program ventures and understanding the proposal evaluation process.
The speaker will be Sharon Ballard, CEO and president of EnableVentures.
The event is sponsored by UAMS BioVentures, the commercialization and licensing division of UAMS. UAMS researchers are encouraged to contact Ben Wofford at email@example.com for more information about how BioVentures can assist throughout each stage of research project commercialization.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 2 days ago
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 2 days ago
- 25 Years After the Arkansas Gazette's Closing, Veterans Consider Consequences 2 days ago
- Conlon Collection Fetches $1.8M at Auction; Proceeds to Pay John Rogers Debt 1 day ago
- Keith Jackson to Leave Razorbacks Broadcasts After Season 1 day ago