4/17/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: UAMS Rayford Auditorium
Address: 4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
This half-day workshop will focus on best practices for preparing key sections of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) proposals. Proposal sections to be discussed in detail include the Research/Work Plan, Commercialization Plan, and unique intellectual property and accounting considerations.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance with researching government organizations, research areas and specific topics, resources for understanding and responding to the financial and administrative requirements, reviewing unique intellectual property considerations for SBIR program ventures and understanding the proposal evaluation process.
The speaker will be Sharon Ballard, CEO and president of EnableVentures.
The event is sponsored by UAMS BioVentures, the commercialization and licensing division of UAMS. UAMS researchers are encouraged to contact Ben Wofford at email@example.com for more information about how BioVentures can assist throughout each stage of research project commercialization.
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 2 days ago
- UCA Announces $1M Endowment for Study Abroad Programs 4 months ago
- Comfort Inn & Suites Transaction Checks In at $3.9M (Real Deals) 2 weeks ago
- Olivia Myers Farrell: She's as Influential as She Wants to Be 7 years ago
- Go Forward Pine Bluff Moves Toward Tax Votes 3 days ago