4/17/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: UAMS Rayford Auditorium
Address: 4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
This half-day workshop will focus on best practices for preparing key sections of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) proposals. Proposal sections to be discussed in detail include the Research/Work Plan, Commercialization Plan, and unique intellectual property and accounting considerations.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance with researching government organizations, research areas and specific topics, resources for understanding and responding to the financial and administrative requirements, reviewing unique intellectual property considerations for SBIR program ventures and understanding the proposal evaluation process.
The speaker will be Sharon Ballard, CEO and president of EnableVentures.
The event is sponsored by UAMS BioVentures, the commercialization and licensing division of UAMS. UAMS researchers are encouraged to contact Ben Wofford at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how BioVentures can assist throughout each stage of research project commercialization.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Home BancShares 1Q Profit UP 14 Percent 3 days ago
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 6 days ago
- In Praise of Pragmatism (Editorial) 6 days ago
- CJRW@SXSWi: Reaching Those Big-Spending Millennials 1 month ago