4/17/2014 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: UAMS Rayford Auditorium
Address: 4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
This half-day workshop will focus on best practices for preparing key sections of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) proposals. Proposal sections to be discussed in detail include the Research/Work Plan, Commercialization Plan, and unique intellectual property and accounting considerations.
Participants will receive hands-on guidance with researching government organizations, research areas and specific topics, resources for understanding and responding to the financial and administrative requirements, reviewing unique intellectual property considerations for SBIR program ventures and understanding the proposal evaluation process.
The speaker will be Sharon Ballard, CEO and president of EnableVentures.
The event is sponsored by UAMS BioVentures, the commercialization and licensing division of UAMS. UAMS researchers are encouraged to contact Ben Wofford at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how BioVentures can assist throughout each stage of research project commercialization.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- Update: Judge Sentences Martha Shoffner to 30 Months in Prison 18 hours ago
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 20 hours ago
- At the Martha Shoffner Sentencing, Questions Over 'Benefit,' Jurisdiction 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Officials Again Suspend Medicaid Cancellations 17 hours ago