3/12/2014 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: Fayetteville Public Library
Address: 401 W. Mountain St., Fayetteville, AR 72701
Organize & Onward
Please join us for the follow-up session to the Northwest Arkansas Entrepreneurship Alliance 2014 Town Hall “Inspire & Imagine” session!
When: Wednesday, March 12th 5:30 t0 7:30pm
Where: Fayetteville Public Library
Seats are saved for doers! This action-oriented workshop will build on the ideas and enthusiasms generated by the Inspire & Imagine session and take them to the next level by determining the goals, then developing plans and forming the committees to accomplish them.
Visit the summary report for Imagine & Inspire here.
Amy Reeves Robinson will be continuing facilitation of this town hall!
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Company Plans $900M, 440-Mile Crude Oil Pipeline Across Arkansas 1 day ago
- Davy Carter: Little Legislature Can Do To Help Turner Grain Farmers 3 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Officers No Longer Principals in Related Company 3 hours ago
- Dates Approved for Arkansas Waterfowl Season 3 hours ago