3/31/2014 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber
Address: 200 E Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas Venture Center’s Women Founders Meetup group will meet on Monday, March 31st at the Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
Doors will open at 5:30. Program starts at 6pm.
Topic for this meetup will be legal considerations important to startups.
Our presenters will discuss reasons for creating a business entity and how to accomplish that task.
They will also discuss intellectual property protection strategies.
Our panel discussion will be led by Roby Brock, executive producer and host of Talk Business.
Panelists for the evening will be:
- Bryan Hosto, Hosto & Buchan Law Firm, RxResults, SFC Fluidics
- Amanda Denton, Mitchell Silverberg & Knupp LLP
- Jamie Fugitt, PPGMR Law, PLLC., The ARK Challenge, Arkansas Motion Picture Institute
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 9 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Britain's Bathstore 2 days ago
- Crystal Bridges Names New Curators 1 day ago
- For First Time, Jimmy Dean Moves Beyond Breakfast 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 2 days ago