3/31/2014 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber
Address: 200 E Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas Venture Center’s Women Founders Meetup group will meet on Monday, March 31st at the Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
Doors will open at 5:30. Program starts at 6pm.
Topic for this meetup will be legal considerations important to startups.
Our presenters will discuss reasons for creating a business entity and how to accomplish that task.
They will also discuss intellectual property protection strategies.
Our panel discussion will be led by Roby Brock, executive producer and host of Talk Business.
Panelists for the evening will be:
- Bryan Hosto, Hosto & Buchan Law Firm, RxResults, SFC Fluidics
- Amanda Denton, Mitchell Silverberg & Knupp LLP
- Jamie Fugitt, PPGMR Law, PLLC., The ARK Challenge, Arkansas Motion Picture Institute
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 11 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV 1 day ago
- Report: Adding Vision, Dental Would Cost $43M 13 hours ago