3/31/2014 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber
Address: 200 E Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas Venture Center’s Women Founders Meetup group will meet on Monday, March 31st at the Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
Doors will open at 5:30. Program starts at 6pm.
Topic for this meetup will be legal considerations important to startups.
Our presenters will discuss reasons for creating a business entity and how to accomplish that task.
They will also discuss intellectual property protection strategies.
Our panel discussion will be led by Roby Brock, executive producer and host of Talk Business.
Panelists for the evening will be:
- Bryan Hosto, Hosto & Buchan Law Firm, RxResults, SFC Fluidics
- Amanda Denton, Mitchell Silverberg & Knupp LLP
- Jamie Fugitt, PPGMR Law, PLLC., The ARK Challenge, Arkansas Motion Picture Institute
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 20 hours ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 2 days ago
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 16 hours ago
- Trinity Renewed: Keller Links Health of Episcopal Church to Community 2 days ago
- ADW Capital Takes 3 Percent Stake in USA Truck, Calls for CEO's Ouster 2 days ago