3/31/2014 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber
Address: 200 E Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas Venture Center’s Women Founders Meetup group will meet on Monday, March 31st at the Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
Doors will open at 5:30. Program starts at 6pm.
Topic for this meetup will be legal considerations important to startups.
Our presenters will discuss reasons for creating a business entity and how to accomplish that task.
They will also discuss intellectual property protection strategies.
Our panel discussion will be led by Roby Brock, executive producer and host of Talk Business.
Panelists for the evening will be:
- Bryan Hosto, Hosto & Buchan Law Firm, RxResults, SFC Fluidics
- Amanda Denton, Mitchell Silverberg & Knupp LLP
- Jamie Fugitt, PPGMR Law, PLLC., The ARK Challenge, Arkansas Motion Picture Institute
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 18 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 18 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 18 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 18 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 18 hours ago