4/4/2014 5:00 pm - 4/6/2014 6:30 pm
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The first ever High School Startup Weekend will launch on April 4th at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service. Exclusively geared for high school students, the 54-hour event will begin Friday evening, April 4th, and will conclude with final pitches to an esteemed panel of judges on Sunday evening, April 6th. A total of 15 High School teams from across the state will converge to take part in the 54-hour frenzy that serves as a catalyst for entrepreneurship.
Considered to be the world’s starting point for entrepreneurship, Startup Weekends are weekend-long, hands-on experiences where aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if startup ideas are viable. This specific event well be the first high school focused event that Startup Weekend has sanctioned, welcoming Arkansas High School students from around the state.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 3 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 5 hours ago