4/4/2014 5:00 pm - 4/6/2014 6:30 pm
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The first ever High School Startup Weekend will launch on April 4th at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service. Exclusively geared for high school students, the 54-hour event will begin Friday evening, April 4th, and will conclude with final pitches to an esteemed panel of judges on Sunday evening, April 6th. A total of 15 High School teams from across the state will converge to take part in the 54-hour frenzy that serves as a catalyst for entrepreneurship.
Considered to be the world’s starting point for entrepreneurship, Startup Weekends are weekend-long, hands-on experiences where aspiring entrepreneurs can find out if startup ideas are viable. This specific event well be the first high school focused event that Startup Weekend has sanctioned, welcoming Arkansas High School students from around the state.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 22 hours ago
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 3 days ago
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 2 days ago
- Sources: Turner Grain Appears Headed to Bankruptcy, Losses in Millions 5 days ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 2 hours ago