4/21/2014 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: 21c Hotel
Address: 200 Northeast A Street, Bentonville, AR 72712
G60 is fast becoming the Mid South's premier entrepreneur pitch contest.
G60 was conceived in August 2011 as an effort to promote startups, improve founder communications skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems. Since 2011, G60 events have been held throughout the South and in Canada (under the name Pitch 101) and have been attended by thousands of people.
Thousands in prize money has been awarded to contestant winners many of which have gone on to build successful ventures. We're just gettin' started. G60 will shortly be spreading to emerging venture ecosystems around the world!
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 17 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 17 hours ago
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 4 weeks ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 hours ago
- Tyson Foods, Hillshire Complete $8.5B Merger 17 hours ago