4/21/2014 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: 21c Hotel
Address: 200 Northeast A Street, Bentonville, AR 72712
G60 is fast becoming the Mid South's premier entrepreneur pitch contest.
G60 was conceived in August 2011 as an effort to promote startups, improve founder communications skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems. Since 2011, G60 events have been held throughout the South and in Canada (under the name Pitch 101) and have been attended by thousands of people.
Thousands in prize money has been awarded to contestant winners many of which have gone on to build successful ventures. We're just gettin' started. G60 will shortly be spreading to emerging venture ecosystems around the world!
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Majestic Death Looms Over Spa City 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 22 hours ago
- Carl Vogelpohl to Lead Tort Reform Effort 20 hours ago
- Builders Association Looks at House of Incarcerated Former EVP 2 days ago
- Bayou Meto Farmland Sold; LM Glasfiber Spends $8.3M on Construction 2 days ago