4/21/2014 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: 21c Hotel
Address: 200 Northeast A Street, Bentonville, AR 72712
G60 is fast becoming the Mid South's premier entrepreneur pitch contest.
G60 was conceived in August 2011 as an effort to promote startups, improve founder communications skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems. Since 2011, G60 events have been held throughout the South and in Canada (under the name Pitch 101) and have been attended by thousands of people.
Thousands in prize money has been awarded to contestant winners many of which have gone on to build successful ventures. We're just gettin' started. G60 will shortly be spreading to emerging venture ecosystems around the world!
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 7 hours ago