4/21/2014 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: 21c Hotel
Address: 200 Northeast A Street, Bentonville, AR 72712
G60 is fast becoming the Mid South's premier entrepreneur pitch contest.
G60 was conceived in August 2011 as an effort to promote startups, improve founder communications skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems. Since 2011, G60 events have been held throughout the South and in Canada (under the name Pitch 101) and have been attended by thousands of people.
Thousands in prize money has been awarded to contestant winners many of which have gone on to build successful ventures. We're just gettin' started. G60 will shortly be spreading to emerging venture ecosystems around the world!
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Gateway Town Center Tracts Top $10.4M (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Prince: A Marketing Superstar (Paul Strack Expert Advice) 8 hours ago
- French Hill Names Warren Stephens, Others to Campaign Staff 4 months ago
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 4 years ago
- Plans for Downtown Little Rock Bowling Alley, Beer Hall Progress 1 week ago