6/11/2014 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: 28 Springs
Address: 100 E. University St., Siloam Springs, AR 72761
G60 is fast becoming the Mid South's premier entrepreneur pitch contest.
G60 was conceived in August 2011 as an effort to promote startups, improve founder communications skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems. Since 2011, G60 events have been held throughout the South and in Canada (under the name Pitch 101) and have been attended by thousands of people.
Thousands in prize money has been awarded to contestant winners many of which have gone on to build successful ventures. We're just gettin' started. G60 will shortly be spreading to emerging venture ecosystems around the world!
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 12 hours ago
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 3 days ago
- St. Vincent West Attracts $14.1 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- John Rogers Lakewood Mansion Sold for $1.3 Million 12 hours ago
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 12 hours ago