6/11/2014 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: 28 Springs
Address: 100 E. University St., Siloam Springs, AR 72761
G60 is fast becoming the Mid South's premier entrepreneur pitch contest.
G60 was conceived in August 2011 as an effort to promote startups, improve founder communications skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems. Since 2011, G60 events have been held throughout the South and in Canada (under the name Pitch 101) and have been attended by thousands of people.
Thousands in prize money has been awarded to contestant winners many of which have gone on to build successful ventures. We're just gettin' started. G60 will shortly be spreading to emerging venture ecosystems around the world!
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Madison Health & Rehab Draws $4M Transaction (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- 25 Years After the Arkansas Gazette's Closing, Veterans Consider Consequences 11 hours ago
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 11 hours ago
- Scott Reed Faces New Foreclosure Over K Lofts 11 hours ago
- Latest Numbers Factor in Arkansas Medicaid Debate (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 1 day ago