8/22/2014 @ 7:00 pm
Location: Bill & Margaret Clark Room, River Market
Address: 430 Clinton Avenue, Litte Rock, AR 72201
Designed By Few is a friendly design competition based in Little Rock, Arkansas. It’s about inspiring, challenging, community and most importantly doing what we all love doing. DxF is part of the conference Made By Few.
We will be designing a new logo and brand concept for a business or non-profit in need. We aren't releasing too many details just yet as we want the project to be a surprise for all competitors. This isn't just a competition for us, this is about growing the community, learning a few new tricks and getting to know all of the many talented creatives across the region. If you know a business or non-profit that needs some design love - let us know!
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 1 day ago
- Bye-Bye Babe: A Controversial Contest Goes Nameless 1 day ago
- Windstream Reports Billion-Dollar Losses for 4Q, Fiscal Year 14 hours ago
- Ex-Arkansas Judge Joseph Boeckmann Faces Prison in Sexual Favors Case 2 days ago
- Walmart to Launch New Online Home Shopping Experience 18 hours ago