8/22/2014 @ 7:00 pm
Location: Bill & Margaret Clark Room, River Market
Address: 430 Clinton Avenue, Litte Rock, AR 72201
Designed By Few is a friendly design competition based in Little Rock, Arkansas. It’s about inspiring, challenging, community and most importantly doing what we all love doing. DxF is part of the conference Made By Few.
We will be designing a new logo and brand concept for a business or non-profit in need. We aren't releasing too many details just yet as we want the project to be a surprise for all competitors. This isn't just a competition for us, this is about growing the community, learning a few new tricks and getting to know all of the many talented creatives across the region. If you know a business or non-profit that needs some design love - let us know!
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 6 days ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill 1 day ago
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 1 day ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 2 days ago
- Indiana Officials Look to Stem Fallout From Religious Objections Law 1 day ago