8/22/2014 @ 7:00 pm
Location: Bill & Margaret Clark Room, River Market
Address: 430 Clinton Avenue, Litte Rock, AR 72201
Designed By Few is a friendly design competition based in Little Rock, Arkansas. It’s about inspiring, challenging, community and most importantly doing what we all love doing. DxF is part of the conference Made By Few.
We will be designing a new logo and brand concept for a business or non-profit in need. We aren't releasing too many details just yet as we want the project to be a surprise for all competitors. This isn't just a competition for us, this is about growing the community, learning a few new tricks and getting to know all of the many talented creatives across the region. If you know a business or non-profit that needs some design love - let us know!
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Barber Co-Defendant James Van Doren Asks Court for Bond Relief 2 years ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1M to Downtown Springdale Alliance 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Walks Fine Line in Medicaid Speech (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 4 hours ago