8/22/2014 @ 7:00 pm
Location: Bill & Margaret Clark Room, River Market
Address: 430 Clinton Avenue, Litte Rock, AR 72201
Designed By Few is a friendly design competition based in Little Rock, Arkansas. It’s about inspiring, challenging, community and most importantly doing what we all love doing. DxF is part of the conference Made By Few.
We will be designing a new logo and brand concept for a business or non-profit in need. We aren't releasing too many details just yet as we want the project to be a surprise for all competitors. This isn't just a competition for us, this is about growing the community, learning a few new tricks and getting to know all of the many talented creatives across the region. If you know a business or non-profit that needs some design love - let us know!
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 1 year ago
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 13 hours ago
- Update: AP Withdraws Story About Leslie Rutledge Letter 13 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Court Formalizes Settlement With Banks Over Dennis Smiley Assets 15 hours ago