8/22/2014 @ 7:00 pm
Location: Bill & Margaret Clark Room, River Market
Address: 430 Clinton Avenue, Litte Rock, AR 72201
Designed By Few is a friendly design competition based in Little Rock, Arkansas. It’s about inspiring, challenging, community and most importantly doing what we all love doing. DxF is part of the conference Made By Few.
We will be designing a new logo and brand concept for a business or non-profit in need. We aren't releasing too many details just yet as we want the project to be a surprise for all competitors. This isn't just a competition for us, this is about growing the community, learning a few new tricks and getting to know all of the many talented creatives across the region. If you know a business or non-profit that needs some design love - let us know!
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Little Rock Tech Park Announces First Tenants 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Picks CJRW for $34.5M Contract 20 hours ago
- Tax Credits Help Little Rock Company Raise $1.25M for Movies 2 days ago
- PACE Expands Improvement District Model 2 days ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 2 days ago