4/18/2014 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Mid-South Community College, Magruder Hall
Address: 2000 W. Broadway Ave., West Memphis, AR 72301
Getting the next generation of business owners engaged in entrepreneurship and small-business finance is vital to the future of a community’s success. During this forum, two important topics related to small-business development will be discussed: youth entrepreneurship and finance. Speakers will discuss the importance of getting interested youth involved in entrepreneurship at an early age, opportunities to help advance youth entrepreneurs, the community impact of youth entrepreneurship and funding opportunities for youth who want to start a business.
The featured speaker will be Corey Arvinger, who leveraged crowdfunding for his tuition as a student at Howard University and has been featured on MTV and in The Huffington Post. During an included luncheon, participants will have the opportunity to meet and hear from youth entrepreneurs from Mid-South Community College’s Business Opportunity for Student Success (BOSS) Club.
This event is free; however, registration is required by Thursday, April 17, as space is limited. Lunch will be provided.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 9 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago