8/27/2014 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Financial Parkway
Address: 10920 Financial Centre Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72211
Prevailing wage is a mandatory component of many public works projects. Unfortunately, the law often raises more questions than it answers. What is the prevailing wage? What paperwork do I need? How can I avoid liability and complaints? What if I need help? Let's start with this seminar. Turn to our experienced panel and you will get the answers you seek - and the practical guidance you need to avoid penalties and costly litigation. You will learn the nuts and bolts of complying with prevailing wage law - minus the confusion and worries. Register now and get practical how-to's on surviving prevailing wage predicaments in your next project.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 12 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 17 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago