8/21/2014 @ 8:00 am
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd, Hot Springs, AR 71901
The West Central Arkansas Society for Human Resource Management (WCASHRM) will host its 11th annual Managers' Seminar on Thursday, August 21, 2014, at the Hot Springs Convention Center.
"All leads, supervisors, and managers at every level in an organization should walk away with tools and knowledge that can immediately be put into use to allow growth and development of their management and supervisory skills," says Conference Chair, Tara Mauk Arthur, PHR. "It's also a great event for someone wanting to break into management!"
Returning motivational speaker Minnie Lenox, Human Resource Director for the City of Hot Springs, will be the seminar's keynote speaker with "YOU are Important. YOU are Needed, and YOU are Necessary!!"
Topics to be to be presented include: Bulletproof Documentation; From Peer to Manager - Both Sides of the Coin; Managing Your Emotional Intelligence; The Discrimination Lawsuit You Are Most Likley To Lose; Work Hard. Have Fun. No Drama; Conflict Resolution; and I Need to Let Staff Go. Now What? The seminar costs $60 per person (includes lunch). After 8/1/2014, the cost increases $10 and after 8/15/2014, the cost increases $25.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 2 days ago
- Hot Springs Tourism Chief Steve Arrison Offers His Conventional Wisdom 4 days ago
- Windstream Reports $232M 1Q Loss on Impairment Charge 15 hours ago
- Oreos, Apple and Core Knowledge (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 4 days ago
- Ron Sherman Sets Guinness World Record for TV Commercials 2 days ago