8/21/2014 @ 8:00 am
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd, Hot Springs, AR 71901
The West Central Arkansas Society for Human Resource Management (WCASHRM) will host its 11th annual Managers' Seminar on Thursday, August 21, 2014, at the Hot Springs Convention Center.
"All leads, supervisors, and managers at every level in an organization should walk away with tools and knowledge that can immediately be put into use to allow growth and development of their management and supervisory skills," says Conference Chair, Tara Mauk Arthur, PHR. "It's also a great event for someone wanting to break into management!"
Returning motivational speaker Minnie Lenox, Human Resource Director for the City of Hot Springs, will be the seminar's keynote speaker with "YOU are Important. YOU are Needed, and YOU are Necessary!!"
Topics to be to be presented include: Bulletproof Documentation; From Peer to Manager - Both Sides of the Coin; Managing Your Emotional Intelligence; The Discrimination Lawsuit You Are Most Likley To Lose; Work Hard. Have Fun. No Drama; Conflict Resolution; and I Need to Let Staff Go. Now What? The seminar costs $60 per person (includes lunch). After 8/1/2014, the cost increases $10 and after 8/15/2014, the cost increases $25.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- First Arkansas Bank Sues NLR Businessman John Rogers for $14.2M 1 month ago
- Second Suit Names Closed Crittenden Regional Hospital 5 hours ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 5 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 5 hours ago