8/16/2014 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Old State House Museum
Address: 300 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
This year's Civil War seminar examines some of the events and situations that occurred in 1864 Arkansas, a state beset by warring armies, lawless renegades, and two governments. The seminar will feature presentations by Dr. Gary Joiner, Dr. Tom DeBlack, Dr. Michael Dougan and Mark Christ.
The event is free and open to the public, but participants should register by calling Georganne Sisco at (501) 324-8641.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Prep Continues as David's Burgers Flips River Market Location 13 hours ago
- Aircraft Interior Solutions Awaits FAA Review of Innovative Seat 13 hours ago
- Red Roof Inn Sale Tops $2.8 Million (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 13 hours ago
- Aaron Gamewell Leaving Arkansas Bankers Association 13 hours ago