8/16/2014 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Old State House Museum
Address: 300 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
This year's Civil War seminar examines some of the events and situations that occurred in 1864 Arkansas, a state beset by warring armies, lawless renegades, and two governments. The seminar will feature presentations by Dr. Gary Joiner, Dr. Tom DeBlack, Dr. Michael Dougan and Mark Christ.
The event is free and open to the public, but participants should register by calling Georganne Sisco at (501) 324-8641.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 day ago
- Sissy's Log Cabin Defends Lien on Rolex Sold After Divorce 1 day ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 18 hours ago