8/16/2014 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Old State House Museum
Address: 300 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
This year's Civil War seminar examines some of the events and situations that occurred in 1864 Arkansas, a state beset by warring armies, lawless renegades, and two governments. The seminar will feature presentations by Dr. Gary Joiner, Dr. Tom DeBlack, Dr. Michael Dougan and Mark Christ.
The event is free and open to the public, but participants should register by calling Georganne Sisco at (501) 324-8641.
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- Deltic Timber Shares Spike as Filing Reports Buyout Interest 19 hours ago
- Supreme Court Strikes Fayetteville's LGBT Protections 21 hours ago
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference 3 days ago
- Contentious Grocery Store Wine Bill Headed to House 15 hours ago
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 7 days ago