10/8/2014 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 454-3574
Location: Chenal Country Club
Address: 10 Chenal Club Blvd., Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
Award-winning international speaker, trainer, and author Ed Tate will train Central Arkansas business professionals and project managers how to "Do It Scared" and improve any business presentation. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from "The Speaker Who Energizes, Educates and Entertains" and enjoy the beautiful scenery at Chenal Country Club. Registration is $300 for PMI members or $400 for non-members. PMI members can register as a group of five or more for a discount of $25 per person.
Seven PDUs will be provided for this event. This event is sponsored by the Central Arkansas Chapter of the Project Management Institute.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 9 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 3 days ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 9 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago