10/8/2014 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 454-3574
Location: Chenal Country Club
Address: 10 Chenal Club Blvd., Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
Award-winning international speaker, trainer, and author Ed Tate will train Central Arkansas business professionals and project managers how to "Do It Scared" and improve any business presentation. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from "The Speaker Who Energizes, Educates and Entertains" and enjoy the beautiful scenery at Chenal Country Club. Registration is $300 for PMI members or $400 for non-members. PMI members can register as a group of five or more for a discount of $25 per person.
Seven PDUs will be provided for this event. This event is sponsored by the Central Arkansas Chapter of the Project Management Institute.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 3 days ago
- Visa Countersues Wal-Mart in Dispute Over Debit Cards 17 hours ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 2 days ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 4 days ago
- Gene Whisenhunt Named President, CEO of Hickingbotham Investments 15 hours ago