10/8/2014 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 454-3574
Location: Chenal Country Club
Address: 10 Chenal Club Blvd., Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
Award-winning international speaker, trainer, and author Ed Tate will train Central Arkansas business professionals and project managers how to "Do It Scared" and improve any business presentation. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from "The Speaker Who Energizes, Educates and Entertains" and enjoy the beautiful scenery at Chenal Country Club. Registration is $300 for PMI members or $400 for non-members. PMI members can register as a group of five or more for a discount of $25 per person.
Seven PDUs will be provided for this event. This event is sponsored by the Central Arkansas Chapter of the Project Management Institute.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 16 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago