10/8/2014 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 454-3574
Location: Chenal Country Club
Address: 10 Chenal Club Blvd., Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
Award-winning international speaker, trainer, and author Ed Tate will train Central Arkansas business professionals and project managers how to "Do It Scared" and improve any business presentation. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from "The Speaker Who Energizes, Educates and Entertains" and enjoy the beautiful scenery at Chenal Country Club. Registration is $300 for PMI members or $400 for non-members. PMI members can register as a group of five or more for a discount of $25 per person.
Seven PDUs will be provided for this event. This event is sponsored by the Central Arkansas Chapter of the Project Management Institute.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 10 months ago
- Big River Steel Announces $1.1B Mill for Osceola, Will Employ 525 2 years ago
- Optometric Association Backs UCA's Optometry School Plans 3 days ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago