10/8/2014 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 454-3574
Location: Chenal Country Club
Address: 10 Chenal Club Blvd., Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
Award-winning international speaker, trainer, and author Ed Tate will train Central Arkansas business professionals and project managers how to "Do It Scared" and improve any business presentation. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from "The Speaker Who Energizes, Educates and Entertains" and enjoy the beautiful scenery at Chenal Country Club. Registration is $300 for PMI members or $400 for non-members. PMI members can register as a group of five or more for a discount of $25 per person.
Seven PDUs will be provided for this event. This event is sponsored by the Central Arkansas Chapter of the Project Management Institute.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 2 days ago
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 2 days ago
- ‘Pokemon Go' and Social Marketing (Ross Cranford Expert Advice) 2 days ago
- Obsessing Over Plagiarism (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Johnny Allison Plays Market for Gains After Brexit 'Bank Sale' 2 days ago