8/8/2014 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: UA Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering
Address: 731 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR 72703
Bio+Nano+Arkansas is a consortium focused on providing a venue for Arkansas’ surprising assortment of Biotech and Bio Nano companies that provide recombinant proteins, antibodies, nanoparticles, cell Lines, animal tissues and organs, contract research services, in vitro diagnostics (IVDs), bio-conjugations, sensor development, micro and nano-scale fabrications, and media/raw materials/intermediates.
We have a blend of companies and institutions to support the product development of new Diagnostic platforms and Assay Kits, Medical and Life sciences devices, labon-a-chip, including instruments, but it is very unique in that it can also provide bio-conjugated Nano particles, Quantum dots and more, biologicals, micro and nanoscale devices, and high-end instrumentation.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Venue: Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering at 731 West Dickson St, Fayetteville,AR 72701
- Date: August 8, 2014
- Time: 5 PM
- Light snacks will be provided. A tour of the nanoscale instruments that are available for use will also be provided to those who might be interested.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago