8/8/2014 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: UA Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering
Address: 731 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR 72703
Bio+Nano+Arkansas is a consortium focused on providing a venue for Arkansas’ surprising assortment of Biotech and Bio Nano companies that provide recombinant proteins, antibodies, nanoparticles, cell Lines, animal tissues and organs, contract research services, in vitro diagnostics (IVDs), bio-conjugations, sensor development, micro and nano-scale fabrications, and media/raw materials/intermediates.
We have a blend of companies and institutions to support the product development of new Diagnostic platforms and Assay Kits, Medical and Life sciences devices, labon-a-chip, including instruments, but it is very unique in that it can also provide bio-conjugated Nano particles, Quantum dots and more, biologicals, micro and nanoscale devices, and high-end instrumentation.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Venue: Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering at 731 West Dickson St, Fayetteville,AR 72701
- Date: August 8, 2014
- Time: 5 PM
- Light snacks will be provided. A tour of the nanoscale instruments that are available for use will also be provided to those who might be interested.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 5 days ago
- USDA Veterinarian: Bird Flu Outbreak Could Be 'Devastating' 24 hours ago
- Centennial, Michael Morton, Dollar General Make Million-Dollar Moves 5 days ago
- Little Rock A&P Says Legacy Bistro Operating Without Permit, Not Paying Taxes 5 days ago
- Congress Passes Bill to Repeal Estate Tax 2 days ago