8/8/2014 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: UA Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering
Address: 731 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR 72703
Bio+Nano+Arkansas is a consortium focused on providing a venue for Arkansas’ surprising assortment of Biotech and Bio Nano companies that provide recombinant proteins, antibodies, nanoparticles, cell Lines, animal tissues and organs, contract research services, in vitro diagnostics (IVDs), bio-conjugations, sensor development, micro and nano-scale fabrications, and media/raw materials/intermediates.
We have a blend of companies and institutions to support the product development of new Diagnostic platforms and Assay Kits, Medical and Life sciences devices, labon-a-chip, including instruments, but it is very unique in that it can also provide bio-conjugated Nano particles, Quantum dots and more, biologicals, micro and nanoscale devices, and high-end instrumentation.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Venue: Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering at 731 West Dickson St, Fayetteville,AR 72701
- Date: August 8, 2014
- Time: 5 PM
- Light snacks will be provided. A tour of the nanoscale instruments that are available for use will also be provided to those who might be interested.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- JB Hunt Buys Special Logistics Dedicated LLC for $136M 15 hours ago
- Paul Bookout Released from Prison 15 hours ago
- UCA Professor Finds CDL Training Eye-Opening 5 days ago
- Governor, Business Mark Phase One of A-State Innovation System 10 hours ago
- Hideaway Pizza Served in $3.2 Million Deal 5 days ago