8/8/2014 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: UA Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering
Address: 731 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR 72703
Bio+Nano+Arkansas is a consortium focused on providing a venue for Arkansas’ surprising assortment of Biotech and Bio Nano companies that provide recombinant proteins, antibodies, nanoparticles, cell Lines, animal tissues and organs, contract research services, in vitro diagnostics (IVDs), bio-conjugations, sensor development, micro and nano-scale fabrications, and media/raw materials/intermediates.
We have a blend of companies and institutions to support the product development of new Diagnostic platforms and Assay Kits, Medical and Life sciences devices, labon-a-chip, including instruments, but it is very unique in that it can also provide bio-conjugated Nano particles, Quantum dots and more, biologicals, micro and nanoscale devices, and high-end instrumentation.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Venue: Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering at 731 West Dickson St, Fayetteville,AR 72701
- Date: August 8, 2014
- Time: 5 PM
- Light snacks will be provided. A tour of the nanoscale instruments that are available for use will also be provided to those who might be interested.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Jeff Amerine: 'Open Innovation' Model Can Work for Entire State 2 days ago
- Courtyard by Marriott to Open Along Highway 49 in Jonesboro 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Closes on Land for New Fayetteville Store (NWA Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Governor Signs Bill for $87M Lockheed Martin Incentive 1 day ago
- Contractor Lewis May Resolves One Lawsuit, Faces Others 6 days ago