8/8/2014 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: UA Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering
Address: 731 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR 72703
Bio+Nano+Arkansas is a consortium focused on providing a venue for Arkansas’ surprising assortment of Biotech and Bio Nano companies that provide recombinant proteins, antibodies, nanoparticles, cell Lines, animal tissues and organs, contract research services, in vitro diagnostics (IVDs), bio-conjugations, sensor development, micro and nano-scale fabrications, and media/raw materials/intermediates.
We have a blend of companies and institutions to support the product development of new Diagnostic platforms and Assay Kits, Medical and Life sciences devices, labon-a-chip, including instruments, but it is very unique in that it can also provide bio-conjugated Nano particles, Quantum dots and more, biologicals, micro and nanoscale devices, and high-end instrumentation.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Venue: Institute of Nanoscience and Engineering at 731 West Dickson St, Fayetteville,AR 72701
- Date: August 8, 2014
- Time: 5 PM
- Light snacks will be provided. A tour of the nanoscale instruments that are available for use will also be provided to those who might be interested.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 8 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 11 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 11 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 8 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 1 day ago