8/19/2014 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 352-6371
Location: Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
Address: 200 E. Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
CMO, author, marketing consultant and professor Jim Karrh, Ph.D. leads the AVC's PitchIT series at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19. Attendees will learn how to craft and communicate their marketing message to every audience that needs to hear it. Karrh returns for a second session on Sept. 16. Tickets are $10. Members are free.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 16 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago