8/19/2014 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 352-6371
Location: Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
Address: 200 E. Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
CMO, author, marketing consultant and professor Jim Karrh, Ph.D. leads the AVC's PitchIT series at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19. Attendees will learn how to craft and communicate their marketing message to every audience that needs to hear it. Karrh returns for a second session on Sept. 16. Tickets are $10. Members are free.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Kimberly-Clark Strikes Wisconsin Deal, Will Close Plant in Conway 1 day ago
- Director Kane Webb to Leave Parks & Tourism for Walmart Post 2 days ago
- Tech Park Shows Off Phase II; Budget Expected in February 2 days ago
- Hogs Without Pigskins Get Upgrades 5 days ago
- Attorney General Leslie Rutledge Criticizes Deal to Idle Entergy Coal Plants 1 day ago