11/6/2014 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd., Hot Springs, AR 71901
The Hot Springs Business Fest is excited to host the G60 Pitch Contest this year!!
The G60 Pitch Contest is an event created to promote startups, improve founder communication skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems.
No slides. No notes. Come sling your story and seize some startup glory in 60 seconds or less.
Contestants: Open to Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Attendees will be angel investors, business leaders, community supporters, entrepreneurs, and anyone looking to have a great time!!
PRIZES!!!! Two $1000 prizes will be given. $1000 will be awarded by audience vote. The second $1000 will be awarded by judges vote.
Come on out and have a great time!!!!
Contestants & Guests please register here.
CONTESTANTS MUST SIGN UP NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 5 @ 9am
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Bank of the Ozarks Formally Announces New Headquarters 23 hours ago
- Dillard's Dividend Increase Raises Questions 3 days ago
- Colliers International Arkansas Merges with Irwin Partners 21 hours ago
- Activist Investor Eyes Dillard's Real Estate 3 days ago
- UA System Names Gina Terry as CFO 2 hours ago