11/6/2014 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd., Hot Springs, AR 71901
The Hot Springs Business Fest is excited to host the G60 Pitch Contest this year!!
The G60 Pitch Contest is an event created to promote startups, improve founder communication skills, and to increase "creative collisions" in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems.
No slides. No notes. Come sling your story and seize some startup glory in 60 seconds or less.
Contestants: Open to Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Attendees will be angel investors, business leaders, community supporters, entrepreneurs, and anyone looking to have a great time!!
PRIZES!!!! Two $1000 prizes will be given. $1000 will be awarded by audience vote. The second $1000 will be awarded by judges vote.
Come on out and have a great time!!!!
Contestants & Guests please register here.
CONTESTANTS MUST SIGN UP NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 5 @ 9am
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 3 days ago