2/15/2017 1:00 pm - 2/17/2017 4:45 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Capital & Marriott Hotels
Address: 3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
This year's Mid-Year Meeting has shaped up to be one you will not want to miss! Hosting a plethora of tracks offering a variety of substantive CLE, there is something for everyone: nationally recognized speakers, cocktail receptions and even a toddy trolley.
New this year, we are taking a synergistic approach by featuring the distinguished UALR Bowen School of Law Symposium. Stephens Insurance LLC will be sponsoring 4 CLE Ethics hours at no additional cost.
Save the dates of February 15-17, 2017. Trust us, you won't want to miss it!
Tracks Included: Administration, ADR, AttPro Risk Management, Business Litigation*, Civil Rights: Community Policing*, Immigration, Legislative Update, Probate & Trust*, and the Symposium*
* Denotes CLE tracks with nationally recognized speakers. Price will depend on membership and when you register.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Grand Savings, Citizens Banks Add Execs in Rogers (NWA Movers & Shakers) 7 hours ago
- Bond Claims Change for Mortgage Brokers (Vic Lance Expert Advice) 7 hours ago
- A.J. Gary Says Having Game Plan Can Rescue Business from Disaster 1 week ago
- CaseStack CEO Dan Sanker on Keeping Supply Chains Unbroken 4 weeks ago
- Modern Storage Draws $3.3M Transaction (Real Deals) 7 hours ago