2/15/2017 1:00 pm - 2/17/2017 4:45 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Capital & Marriott Hotels
Address: 3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
This year's Mid-Year Meeting has shaped up to be one you will not want to miss! Hosting a plethora of tracks offering a variety of substantive CLE, there is something for everyone: nationally recognized speakers, cocktail receptions and even a toddy trolley.
New this year, we are taking a synergistic approach by featuring the distinguished UALR Bowen School of Law Symposium. Stephens Insurance LLC will be sponsoring 4 CLE Ethics hours at no additional cost.
Save the dates of February 15-17, 2017. Trust us, you won't want to miss it!
Tracks Included: Administration, ADR, AttPro Risk Management, Business Litigation*, Civil Rights: Community Policing*, Immigration, Legislative Update, Probate & Trust*, and the Symposium*
* Denotes CLE tracks with nationally recognized speakers. Price will depend on membership and when you register.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Windstream Cuts 21 Jobs in Arkansas 1 day ago
- Menguin of Fayetteville Sold for $25M 1 day ago
- Marshall Saviers on What's Missing from Northwest Arkansas' Growth Experience 5 days ago
- Multifamily Trio Add Up to $21.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 5 days ago
- Land O' Lakes Subsidiary Buys Armor Seed 1 week ago