2/15/2017 1:00 pm - 2/17/2017 4:45 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Capital & Marriott Hotels
Address: 3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
This year's Mid-Year Meeting has shaped up to be one you will not want to miss! Hosting a plethora of tracks offering a variety of substantive CLE, there is something for everyone: nationally recognized speakers, cocktail receptions and even a toddy trolley.
New this year, we are taking a synergistic approach by featuring the distinguished UALR Bowen School of Law Symposium. Stephens Insurance LLC will be sponsoring 4 CLE Ethics hours at no additional cost.
Save the dates of February 15-17, 2017. Trust us, you won't want to miss it!
Tracks Included: Administration, ADR, AttPro Risk Management, Business Litigation*, Civil Rights: Community Policing*, Immigration, Legislative Update, Probate & Trust*, and the Symposium*
* Denotes CLE tracks with nationally recognized speakers. Price will depend on membership and when you register.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Insurance Agent Josh Casada Accused of Taking $205,000 in Premiums 2 days ago
- After Fiscal Chaos, Arkansas Baptist Reverses 2016 Hire 2 days ago
- Lawsuit Against Fayetteville's Spa810 Picks Up Steam 2 days ago
- Riggs Estate Gives $1.8M to Arkansas Symphony Orchestra 6 hours ago
- Former U.S. Attorney Conner Eldridge Forms New Rogers Law Firm 2 days ago