3/30/2017 9:00 am - 3/31/2017 12:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Embassy Suites
Address: 11301 Financial Centre Pkw, Little Rock, AR 72211
Join us for the 21 Annual Debtor/Creditor Law Institute, March 30 at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock. This year's program includes: case law updates, a law clerks panel discussion, a judges panel discussion, Chapter 13 issues, mortgage issues, student loans, and an ethics hour. Obtain 9 CLE including one ethics hour at this two-day event. We will host our annual section meeting during lunch on March 30. Lunch will be provided.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 1 week ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 5 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 6 days ago