3/23/2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 W O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Online users on March 23 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks.
Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1 to 4 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online Day-to-Day Basics, includes using invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Mar. 22 at (479) 356-2067 or online.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Bark Bar Nears Opening With No Time to Paws 21 hours ago
- A Look Inside a $12.4 Million Slap at Wal-Mart 2 weeks ago
- Different Drug War Rages Over Savings, Prescription Costs 21 hours ago
- Wayne Miller Tapped to Head FinTech Accelerator (Movers & Shakers) 21 hours ago
- Grand Savings, Citizens Banks Add Execs in Rogers (NWA Movers & Shakers) 21 hours ago