3/23/2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 W O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Online users on March 23 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks.
Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1 to 4 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online Day-to-Day Basics, includes using invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Mar. 22 at (479) 356-2067 or online.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Conway Booms, Setting Retail Records 3 days ago
- Arkansas Panel Backs Gun Ban at Stadiums After SEC Plea 1 day ago
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 3 days ago
- Arkansas Truckers Tackle Automated Driving 3 days ago
- Arkansans Respond to Clean Power Plan Rollback 13 hours ago