3/23/2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 W O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Online users on March 23 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks.
Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1 to 4 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online Day-to-Day Basics, includes using invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Mar. 22 at (479) 356-2067 or online.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 2 days ago
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 1 day ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 16 hours ago
- Dr. Pope Moseley Resigns as UAMS' College of Medicine Dean 8 hours ago
- Bye-Bye Babe: A Controversial Contest Goes Nameless 2 days ago