4/21/2017 8:30 am - 11:45 am
Phone: (501) 337-4606
Location: Arkansas Bar Center
Address: 2224 Cottondale Lane, Little Rock, AR 72202
Regulatory compliance for financial institutions continues to be a major topic for community and regional banks. Even with the change in political structure, consumer compliance still will be a hot button issue. This session is intended to present the emerging topics in the areas of consumer compliance and the Bank Secrecy Act. Topics will range from fair lending to dealing with potential marijuana businesses. Pricing will vary depending on membership status and when you register.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 15 hours ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 15 hours ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 1 day ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 4 days ago