4/28/2017 8:30 am - 11:45 am
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Arkansas Bar Center
Address: 2224 Cottondale Lane, Little Rock, AR 72202
Too often lawyers are faced with cases where their client has been catastrophically injured or killed and there is insufficient or no insurance coverage to fully compensate the client. What should any lawyer do when the case appears to be at a recovery dead end? The answer is think outside the box and find new ways to find additional sources of recovery. Pricing will vary on membership and when you register.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 12 hours ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 22 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 22 hours ago
- Taylor & Taylor Sues a Rival: Taylor & Taylor 22 hours ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 22 hours ago