5/3/2017 2:30 pm - 5/5/2017 12:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Crescent Hotel
Address: 75 Prospect Ave., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Come join the Environmental Law Section for its 21st Annual Conference in gorgeous Eureka Springs. This 2.5 day conference will be hosted at the Crescent Hotel and is sure to meet all of your CLE needs. Course programing includes necessary updates as well as hot topic items that you will not want to miss.
In addition to the 12 hours of CLE you can obtain, a reception will be hosted on Thursday afternoon to allow attorneys time to socialize and relax.
New this year, the Arkansas Bar Association is offering two registration options to best fit your needs and time commitments. The Crescent Hotel is offering special room rates for this conference. To make reservations, call the Crescent Hotel at 1 (800) 342-9766. Pricing will vary on membership status and when you register.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 2 days ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 23 hours ago
- Dr. Pope Moseley Resigns as UAMS' College of Medicine Dean 16 hours ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 3 days ago
- UAMS Eliminating 125 Positions Through Attrition 17 hours ago