5/3/2017 2:30 pm - 5/5/2017 12:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Crescent Hotel
Address: 75 Prospect Ave., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Come join the Environmental Law Section for its 21st Annual Conference in gorgeous Eureka Springs. This 2.5 day conference will be hosted at the Crescent Hotel and is sure to meet all of your CLE needs. Course programing includes necessary updates as well as hot topic items that you will not want to miss.
In addition to the 12 hours of CLE you can obtain, a reception will be hosted on Thursday afternoon to allow attorneys time to socialize and relax.
New this year, the Arkansas Bar Association is offering two registration options to best fit your needs and time commitments. The Crescent Hotel is offering special room rates for this conference. To make reservations, call the Crescent Hotel at 1 (800) 342-9766. Pricing will vary on membership status and when you register.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Cogswell Motors Owner, Wife Found Dead 3 days ago
- Coulson Oil to Build New Headquarters in NorthShore Business Park 21 hours ago
- Hooters Set to Open in May 4 days ago
- Alliance Insurance Agents Surprised by AID Order; Plan to Buy Insolvent Agency 3 days ago
- Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Accused of Fraud, Misuse of Premium 3 days ago