5/3/2017 2:30 pm - 5/5/2017 12:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Crescent Hotel
Address: 75 Prospect Ave., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Come join the Environmental Law Section for its 21st Annual Conference in gorgeous Eureka Springs. This 2.5 day conference will be hosted at the Crescent Hotel and is sure to meet all of your CLE needs. Course programing includes necessary updates as well as hot topic items that you will not want to miss.
In addition to the 12 hours of CLE you can obtain, a reception will be hosted on Thursday afternoon to allow attorneys time to socialize and relax.
New this year, the Arkansas Bar Association is offering two registration options to best fit your needs and time commitments. The Crescent Hotel is offering special room rates for this conference. To make reservations, call the Crescent Hotel at 1 (800) 342-9766. Pricing will vary on membership status and when you register.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Update: Driver Destroys Ten Commandments Monument at Arkansas Capitol 13 hours ago
- Coming to You Live from 1 Shackleford Drive 3 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Completes Corporate Restructuring 1 day ago
- An Arkansas Solution to a National Problem (Davy Carter Commentary) 3 days ago
- Fort Smith Medical School Announces Expansion Plans 1 day ago