5/3/2017 2:30 pm - 5/5/2017 12:15 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Crescent Hotel
Address: 75 Prospect Ave., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Come join the Environmental Law Section for its 21st Annual Conference in gorgeous Eureka Springs. This 2.5 day conference will be hosted at the Crescent Hotel and is sure to meet all of your CLE needs. Course programing includes necessary updates as well as hot topic items that you will not want to miss.
In addition to the 12 hours of CLE you can obtain, a reception will be hosted on Thursday afternoon to allow attorneys time to socialize and relax.
New this year, the Arkansas Bar Association is offering two registration options to best fit your needs and time commitments. The Crescent Hotel is offering special room rates for this conference. To make reservations, call the Crescent Hotel at 1 (800) 342-9766. Pricing will vary on membership status and when you register.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Tedford and Son Leave Stephens Inc., Go In with Stephens Group 1 day ago
- Natural State Medical Group Holds Breath for Marijuana License 1 day ago
- Springdale Contractor Faces Foreclosure 1 day ago
- Bayou Meto Farmland Sold; LM Glasfiber Spends $8.3M on Construction 1 day ago
- APM's Vanessa McKuin on How the Public Can Band Together on Radio 1 day ago