5/23/2017 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise software users on May 23 at Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith. The 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts and more. The 1 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than May 22 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Christina Muñoz Madsen Exits UCA to Create Ad Firm 11 hours ago
- Regions Center Owners Sue Over $32M Default 11 hours ago
- New Arkansas Legislation Takes Aim at Boycotting Israel 3 hours ago
- Bentonville Hotel Sells for $11 Million (NWA Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago