4/27/2017 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
A conference aiming to "demystify the digital ecosystem" for marketing professional and business and nonprofit leaders is set for April 27 in Little Rock.
CoreConnect is scheduled to take place from 1-5:30 p.m. at Heifer International headquarters. The event is the brainchild of Touseef Mirza, chief marketing officer of The Advertising Research Foundation in New York City, and Brooke Vines, founder and president of Vines Media of Little Rock, an independent media-buying company.
CoreConnect's goal is to "provide insights into key characteristics of leadership and explore best practices of human connection in the age of digital solutions and precision targeting.
"As technology continues to change the way we do business, CoreConnect will demystify the digital ecosystem by taking a candid look at how we can effectively lead, work with internal teams, and influence consumers in this age."
Speakers for the event include:
- Janneke van Geuns, head of analytics and insights at Google
- Patrick Hanlon, CEO of Thinktopia and author of "Primal Branding and The Social Code"
- Maria Rapetskaya, founder of Undefined Creative
- Michael Collins, founder of Be Story Driven
- Regine Gilbert, a user experience instructor and consultant
- Michael Kleine, a professor of rhetoric and writing at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock and author of "Searching for Latini"
- Holly Krepps, a broadcast media and advertising veteran and the founder of the Circle Yoga Shala
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- The Rep, Citing Low Ticket Sales, Charitable Giving, Will Suspend Operations 9 hours ago
- Nabholz Names Joint COOs, Remakes Company Structure 15 hours ago
- Two Banks Allege $2.4M in Fraud by Arkadelphia Insurance Agent Berry Bishop 14 hours ago
- Debt Discharged for Lex and Ellen Golden 2 days ago
- Arkansas Condo Developers Find Feet in Niche Market 2 days ago