4/27/2017 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
A conference aiming to "demystify the digital ecosystem" for marketing professional and business and nonprofit leaders is set for April 27 in Little Rock.
CoreConnect is scheduled to take place from 1-5:30 p.m. at Heifer International headquarters. The event is the brainchild of Touseef Mirza, chief marketing officer of The Advertising Research Foundation in New York City, and Brooke Vines, founder and president of Vines Media of Little Rock, an independent media-buying company.
CoreConnect's goal is to "provide insights into key characteristics of leadership and explore best practices of human connection in the age of digital solutions and precision targeting.
"As technology continues to change the way we do business, CoreConnect will demystify the digital ecosystem by taking a candid look at how we can effectively lead, work with internal teams, and influence consumers in this age."
Speakers for the event include:
- Janneke van Geuns, head of analytics and insights at Google
- Patrick Hanlon, CEO of Thinktopia and author of "Primal Branding and The Social Code"
- Maria Rapetskaya, founder of Undefined Creative
- Michael Collins, founder of Be Story Driven
- Regine Gilbert, a user experience instructor and consultant
- Michael Kleine, a professor of rhetoric and writing at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock and author of "Searching for Latini"
- Holly Krepps, a broadcast media and advertising veteran and the founder of the Circle Yoga Shala
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- ABC Director Bud Roberts, Two Others Resign 1 day ago
- Simmons First Names Susan Lanigan New Board Member 9 hours ago
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Still Not for Sale 5 days ago
- Plans to Open The Barn Mercantile in River Market Announced 1 day ago
- Springdale's Multi-Craft Contractors Stays Flexible, Diverse 5 days ago