4/27/2017 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
A conference aiming to "demystify the digital ecosystem" for marketing professional and business and nonprofit leaders is set for April 27 in Little Rock.
CoreConnect is scheduled to take place from 1-5:30 p.m. at Heifer International headquarters. The event is the brainchild of Touseef Mirza, chief marketing officer of The Advertising Research Foundation in New York City, and Brooke Vines, founder and president of Vines Media of Little Rock, an independent media-buying company.
CoreConnect's goal is to "provide insights into key characteristics of leadership and explore best practices of human connection in the age of digital solutions and precision targeting.
"As technology continues to change the way we do business, CoreConnect will demystify the digital ecosystem by taking a candid look at how we can effectively lead, work with internal teams, and influence consumers in this age."
Speakers for the event include:
- Janneke van Geuns, head of analytics and insights at Google
- Patrick Hanlon, CEO of Thinktopia and author of "Primal Branding and The Social Code"
- Maria Rapetskaya, founder of Undefined Creative
- Michael Collins, founder of Be Story Driven
- Regine Gilbert, a user experience instructor and consultant
- Michael Kleine, a professor of rhetoric and writing at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock and author of "Searching for Latini"
- Holly Krepps, a broadcast media and advertising veteran and the founder of the Circle Yoga Shala
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Judge Bobby McCallister to Resign Dec. 15 2 days ago
- Tesla Aims to Electrify Big Rigs; Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt Want In 2 days ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 3 days ago
- Jeff Krupsaw Offers 'Human Side' of Democrat-Gazette Layoffs 6 days ago
- Bret Bielema's Future in Question After Jeff Long's Firing 3 days ago