6/9/2017 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 575-7646
Location: University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
Address: 1 North Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Agriculture in the Mid-South is uniquely impacted by changes and developments in state, federal and international laws and policies. This program is part of a long-term effort to provide relevant and timely agricultural and environmental legal research and information to attorneys, lenders, accountants, tax consultants, students and other agricultural professionals involved in the agriculture and aquaculture industries in the southern U.S. The goal is to provide resources in the form of presentations and content, as well as to foster dialogue about the range of agricultural, food and aquaculture issues for the Mid-South agricultural community. The cost for six (6) CLE credits, including 1 hour of Ethics/Professionalism, is $175.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 13 hours ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 23 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 23 hours ago
- Taylor & Taylor Sues a Rival: Taylor & Taylor 23 hours ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 23 hours ago