8/17/2017 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 708 W Main Street, Russellville, Arkansas 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Boosting Business with Great Customer Reviews" from 9 to 11 on Aug. 17 at the Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce.
Do you know what customers are saying about your business online? Customer reviews on sites such as TripAdvisor and Yelp are influential. We will look at popular review sites, the content you control about your business, how you can turn negative feedback into a positive, and tips for getting great reviews.
Workshop is free to attend thanks to a partnership with Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce, Uncommon Communities of Pope County, and Arkansas River Valley Tri Peaks Tourism Association.
Seating is limited and registration required no later than Aug. 16 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Arlington Hotel Names Alan Sims General Manager 3 days ago
- UA System Names Two Finalists for UAMS Chancellor 2 days ago
- IberiaBank to Pay $11.7M to Settle False Claims Act Case 2 days ago
- Tracing Path to Big Buys by Simmons Bank 7 days ago
- Update: Governor's Order Resumes Birth Certificates 2 days ago