8/18/2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center is teaming up with the Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, and SCORE to bring "Doing Business with the Government, an Information and Resource Sharing Session" to the Fort Smith Public Library from 10 a.m. to noon on Aug. 18.
Are you a small business interested in doing business with the government? Are you interested in learning about government certifications, including the AR minority-owned business certification? Join us to learn how state organizations can assist you with the steps necessary to work with the government. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Aug. 17 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- UPDATE: Four KARK Employees Fired In Video Aftermath; Nexstar VP Apologizes 7 years ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Dr. Joanna Seibert, Health Care Pioneer 6 days ago
- SPONSORED: Trucking Is Lifeline to the Nation 4 days ago
- Indian Mall Site in Jonesboro Sold to Memphis Group; Redevelopment Planned 2 days ago
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 4 days ago