8/18/2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center is teaming up with the Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, and SCORE to bring "Doing Business with the Government, an Information and Resource Sharing Session" to the Fort Smith Public Library from 10 a.m. to noon on Aug. 18.
Are you a small business interested in doing business with the government? Are you interested in learning about government certifications, including the AR minority-owned business certification? Join us to learn how state organizations can assist you with the steps necessary to work with the government. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Aug. 17 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement 2 days ago
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 2 days ago
- Retail Failures at UCA's Donaghey Hall Offer 'Lesson to Learn From' 2 days ago
- Peoples Bank Forecloses on Fayetteville Developer 2 days ago
- With Solar Power Ruling Near, Law's Sponsor Backs Utilities 19 hours ago