8/18/2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center is teaming up with the Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, and SCORE to bring "Doing Business with the Government, an Information and Resource Sharing Session" to the Fort Smith Public Library from 10 a.m. to noon on Aug. 18.
Are you a small business interested in doing business with the government? Are you interested in learning about government certifications, including the AR minority-owned business certification? Join us to learn how state organizations can assist you with the steps necessary to work with the government. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Aug. 17 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Fishing Boat Maker Vexus Launches in Flippin 2 days ago
- What the FCC Rollback of 'Net Neutrality' Means to You 8 hours ago
- Game Plan Unaltered in Conway's Shoppes at Central Landing Project 5 days ago
- Presqu'ile Winery a Nod to Way of Life for Murphys 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Gives Workers a Way to Get Paid Earlier 1 day ago