8/18/2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center is teaming up with the Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, and SCORE to bring "Doing Business with the Government, an Information and Resource Sharing Session" to the Fort Smith Public Library from 10 a.m. to noon on Aug. 18.
Are you a small business interested in doing business with the government? Are you interested in learning about government certifications, including the AR minority-owned business certification? Join us to learn how state organizations can assist you with the steps necessary to work with the government. Although there is no charge to attend, registration is required no later than Aug. 17 at http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events or (479) 356-2067.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Majestic Death Looms Over Spa City 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 1 day ago
- Carl Vogelpohl to Lead Tort Reform Effort 22 hours ago
- Builders Association Looks at House of Incarcerated Former EVP 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 2 days ago