9/28/2017 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay and Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on September 28 at Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith. The 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software.
Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more. The 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited and registration is required no later than Sept. 27 at 479-356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 14 hours ago
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement 3 hours ago
- Foreclosure Sale Falls Through in Walter Quinn Case 14 hours ago
- Dollar General On March In Arkansas 14 hours ago
- UAMS Professor Receives $11.3M Grant 3 hours ago