9/28/2017 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay and Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on September 28 at Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith. The 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software.
Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more. The 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited and registration is required no later than Sept. 27 at 479-356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Judge Bobby McCallister to Resign Dec. 15 3 days ago
- Tesla Aims to Electrify Big Rigs; Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt Want In 3 days ago
- Mr. Rogers In Chicago: Can You Say Prison? 11 hours ago
- Switzer Siblings Square Off Over Delta Farmland 11 hours ago
- Citing Continued Criminal Acts, Federal Prosecutors Seek 141-Month Sentence for John Rogers 6 days ago