9/28/2017 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay and Company
Address: 3101 S. 70th St., Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on September 28 at Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith.
The 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited and registration is required no later than Sept. 27 at 479-356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Kimberly-Clark Says It May Close Conway Plant 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: The Re-emergence Of The American Downtown 6 days ago
- South Arkansas Timber, Proximity to Texas Attracts Conifex 3 days ago
- Former Arkansas Judge Sues Over Proposal On Damages 3 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks' 2Q Profit Up 27 Percent; Name Changes on Monday 4 days ago