11/16/2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay and Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two QuickBooks Payroll workshops on November 16, at Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith.
The 9 a.m. to noon session is designed for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise users to learn the payroll features in the desktop version of QuickBooks accounting software.
The 1 to 4 p.m. session is for those using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks to learn the payroll features in the online accounting platform. Topics in each session include tracking employee time, issuing paychecks, paying liabilities, and producing required payroll reports.
A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost is $65 per session. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Nov. 14 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Court Filing Shows No Love for Lucy's Diner 4 days ago
- Greg Hatcher Says Brakes Failed on Cessna After Landing 2 days ago
- Serving Papers to John Rogers No Easy Task 4 days ago
- Arkansas Waterfowler Hall of Fame Honors Second Class 4 days ago
- As Data Breach Costs Rise, Cyber Insurance Looks Good 4 days ago