11/16/2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay and Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two QuickBooks Payroll workshops on November 16, at Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith.
The 9 a.m. to noon session is designed for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise users to learn the payroll features in the desktop version of QuickBooks accounting software.
The 1 to 4 p.m. session is for those using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks to learn the payroll features in the online accounting platform. Topics in each session include tracking employee time, issuing paychecks, paying liabilities, and producing required payroll reports.
A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost is $65 per session. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Nov. 14 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Sam McFadin Sells Monroe County Duck Club 1 day ago
- Sun Bio Begins Permit Process Second Time with New Product 1 day ago
- Former Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Pleads Guilty to Bank Fraud 18 hours ago
- Big River, Big Gift: Osceola Steel Mill 'Keeps On Giving' 1 day ago
- Little Rock Oilman Files for Bankruptcy 1 day ago