11/16/2017 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Beall Barclay and Company
Address: 3101 S 70th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two QuickBooks Payroll workshops on November 16, at Beall Barclay & Company in Fort Smith.
The 9 a.m. to noon session is designed for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise users to learn the payroll features in the desktop version of QuickBooks accounting software.
The 1 to 4 p.m. session is for those using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks to learn the payroll features in the online accounting platform. Topics in each session include tracking employee time, issuing paychecks, paying liabilities, and producing required payroll reports.
A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost is $65 per session. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Nov. 14 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Razorback Foundation Braces for Tax Impact 4 days ago
- Amazon Narrows List to 20 for Its Second Headquarters 23 hours ago
- Suitors Revising Bid For State's Tiniest Bank 4 days ago
- Windstream Confirms Elimination of 54 Jobs in Arkansas 16 hours ago
- One-Time Charges Cap Big 2017 for Home BancShares 22 hours ago