12/6/2017 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on December 6 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 8:30 a.m. to noon session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. T
opics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more. The 1 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports.
A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Dec. 5 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Relyance Bank to Acquire Heartland Bank Branches 21 hours ago
- In Becoming an Arts Beacon, UA Refurbishes a Landmark 3 days ago
- Windgate Foundation Donates $40M for Art District at UA 22 hours ago
- AP Sources: House, Senate Leaders Reach Deal on Tax Package 20 hours ago
- Arkansas Lawmakers Ask Panel to Reconsider Dicamba Ban 1 day ago