12/6/2017 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on December 6 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 8:30 a.m. to noon session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. T
opics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more. The 1 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports.
A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Dec. 5 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Senator A's Best Case (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 2 days ago
- Beechwood Flood Leads to Lawsuit Against Modus Studio 2 days ago
- Laura Hutchins Named Interim Director of UAMS Cancer Institute 21 hours ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 2 days ago