12/6/2017 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on December 6 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 8:30 a.m. to noon session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. T
opics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more. The 1 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports.
A computer is provided during each interactive session. Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than Dec. 5 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Director Kane Webb to Leave Parks & Tourism for Walmart Post 22 hours ago
- Heights Home, Pella Windows Sold for $1.7M Each 4 days ago
- UAMS Names Shannon Fleming Development Director 1 day ago
- Ready for the Minimum Wage Hike? (Trey Cooper Commentary) 4 days ago
- Hogs Without Pigskins Get Upgrades 4 days ago